Chapter Eleven

Ali's POV

Confused as I hear the fumbling of a lock, I bolt upright.. fuck, I think it's Jason.

I look down seeing my now half awake, girlfriends naked body still against mine.

'Quick!' I half whisper grabbing both of our underwear and her hand and dragging us upstairs.

'Ali..?' Emily mumbles obviously confused by the past few seconds.

'Baby, Jason's here..' I groan pulling us into my room so we can get some clothes on. She huffs a sigh of relief as she rummages through my drawers grabbing herself a pair of joggers and a  vest top before handing me some old pyjamas.

'Ali..? It's me Jason!' I hear my brothers voice echo up the stairs and I hurriedly pull the pyjama shorts on

'Jason! It's been too long' Em calls leaving me a peck on the cheek as she goes down stairs

'Emily! I wasn't expecting you to be here' My brother chuckles.

Leaving them to catch up I quickly tidy the minor mess left on my floor and head to the bathroom to fix my hair.

Tying a band around it and creating a messy bun I look at my stomach and think about the little babe growing inside of me then head downstairs.

'Hey! I almost forgot you were over tonight' I chuckle

'Well there's no way your house is usually this tidy' my brother smirks clearly referring to my bed room as a teenager.

'Hey people change!' I roll my eyes jokingly before Emily chips in about how my clothes were spilling out of my drawers last week.

We chat for about an hour before I ask about my father and his progress.

'He should be out sometime next week, they aren't sure the recovery will be easy but so far he seems to be doing okay' I'm informed

I bite my bottom lip thinking about the state he was in earlier

'Well that's something! At least the road to recovery is in sight, right?' My girlfriends chirpy voice breaks my train of thoughts

'Exactly!' Jason nods

'Jace have you eaten yet?' I question remembering he's been at the hospital all evening.

'I grabbed some food on the way over, I didn't think to offer to bring some over..'

'No, no it's fine honestly!' I smile, at least he's sorted..

Letting out a yawn I agree with the others that it's probably best if we grab some sleep after the long day it's been. At the nod of Jason's head I grab the spare duvet for him and he settles on the sofa whilst me and em head to my bed.

I cuddle up to my girlfriend and kiss her goodnight and start to drift off to sleep when I'm awoken by the chime of my phone.

I roll over and pick it up seeing there's no contact name I read the message

'Hey stranger ;)'

What the fuck?

'Who is this?' I type in response

Less than half a minute later I have a reply

'Woah forgot me already?🤷🏻‍♀️'

'Depends Who it is.. tell me your name and I'll let you know 🤷🏼‍♀️' I really confused now..

A response slides onto my screen 'You should know, you were near enough screaming my name earlier🤷🏻‍♀️.'

'Stop texting me Creep, I have a girlfriend.'

'Ali calm down.. it's me Grace, I was joking ❤️'

Thank fuck for that

'You scared me shitless🙄'

'I prefer shirtless..😏' this bitch, I smirk

'Of course🙄  I'm about to go to sleep I'm with Em, I'll text you tomorrow? ❤️'  If we keep messaging Em'll wake up

'Of course! Thank you for earlier.. even if nothing happened I really enjoyed it..'

'So did I😌'

'Any-who, I'll let you go! Sweet dreams Alison❤️'

'Sweet dreams Grace!❤️'

'I Love you..' woah.. that was unexpected

But being the Alison I am I surprise myself yet again.. 'I Love you'

I smirk and turn my phone off before falling asleep.. I need to be careful with Grace incase I do something I regret

And with that I fall asleep..

A/N  I'm sorry it's been ages, I haven't really known what to write and yeah I guess this is a bit of a filler? Anywayssss I hope you enjoyed! Please comment and vote and all of that stuff! ❤️