Chapter Ten.

Alison's POV

'Annnnd done!' I smile placing the last cushion onto the now tidy futon.

'Perfect!' My girlfriend chirps as she bounces out of the kitchen.

'Emily, do you think I'm doing the right thing?' I huff siting down.

She perches next to me, 'Baby, I don't know.. you are because you're caring for your father but we also don't know how he'll react when he's better..'

I see her brow furrow in thought.

'Alison, are you sure you don't want to just let him and Jason stay here and you can stay at mine, my mom won't mind.. you know she Loves you.'

'I don't know.. I think I'll be okay, do you think you could stay though? I'm giving Jason my bed but and I'm having the futon.. I know it's just a little bigger than a single bed but I don't know.. even if you come just for the first night?'

'Yeah! I'll stay tonight and then you can see how it goes, will Jason stay with your dad whilst you're at school?'  Well shit.. I never thought about that..

I tap my fingers on the couch whilst thinking..

'Em I don't know, do you think he'd mind.. maybe I should take some time off.'

'Maybe, will they let you? You know how low your attendance is'

'It's nothing I can't sort out!' I thought springs to mind, maternity leave.. eventually I'll have to take maternity leave, I wonder if I'll make it to prom.

She nods in response.

'Baby how are you feeling now?' She questions referring to my sickness this morning

'Yeah, yeah.. I'm fine thank you Babe, I must've been from last night or something'

'Hm.. I don't know but either way I'm glad my princess is feeling better.' She pushes her lips to my forehead.

'So am I' I smile

We both settle down on the sofa and turn on the tv, we flick through the channels browsing what's on.

'Any good movies?' I question fiddling with the black hair band around my wrist

'Uhh not that I can see, we can always watch Netflix?' I hum in disagreement to her offer.

'Look there.. Pretty Woman! The Julia Roberts one, can we watch it?' I bat my eyes at Em with a slight pout.

'Babe we've seen it so many times!' She groans dragging out the o's

'But Em it's my favourite'

'Ali you're whining like a child' she chuckles my heart momentarily stopping at the mention of a child

'Fine.' I sulk crossing my arms and turning my attention to my wrist again

'You have it on DVD, we can watch it anytime'

She makes a fair point.. 'I know, just put anything on then' I half sigh going on my phone.

Emily flickers the tv channels finally settling on some dance show whilst I scroll through Instagram.

Endless posts of make up tutorials, selfies and the vampire diaries fill my screen when Em gets up. I ignore her knowing she's probably just going to the toilet or getting a drink and proceed scrolling. That's until I hear her cough..

I draw my eyes away from my phone and instantly they're pulled to my girlfriend who's standing in front of me half naked.

''Oh my.' I draw a sharp breath in

'You're mine tonight.' She whispers placing her legs either side of me on the sofa.

Her plump lips push to my neck making my head roll back Out of complete pleasure, her kisses get sloppy as she begins to suck gently leaving her purples marks throbbing against me.

'Em' I force a moan, I feel her tongue soothe the bite as she pulls back. She removes my shirt followed by my trousers. Her soft half naked body grinds on top of mine making me whimper for more.

I slide my hand down her crimson laced panties making her eyes screw shut. As I go to rub harder she grabs my hands and pins them above my head taking control of me.

'Mhm not so fast.' She moans nibbling my ear, her soft lips push against my now naked chest causing me to whimper and whine for more.

As both of our clothing rapidly decreases our panting and moaning ups.

Our bare legs intwined and hair messy I grab my girlfriends hand as she starts to screw her eyes shut, screaming my name I feel her body tense as she becomes breathless.

'Fuck.. Em' I exhale as I untangle our legs and kiss her inner thighs leaving my purple kiss.

'Mhm babe' she stutters, I pull back smirking. My girlfriend grabs my waist and pulls me ontop of her and forcefully kisses my lips.

'I'm in Love with you Miss Fields.' I whisper laying my head on her shoulder

'You should make that Mrs..' she mumbles as she slowly falls asleep drained from our previous activities

I grab the blankets off the top of the sofa and cover us in it slowly falling asleep on top of the girl I'm proud to call mine.