Chapter Two.

Ali's POV

I'm pregnant.

I never thought this would be the case. I'm 16 for god sake, I have a reputation I can't lose. Forget the reputation I have a girlfriend!

How am I going to tell Emily I cheated on her? I could hide it from her I guess but I can't do this on my own.

I put the pregnancy test away and pull out my phone and type out a message,

'Hey Babe, maybe you should come over? I love you 😘'

I read over the message a few times before pushing send. I instantly regret my choice when she replies.

'Morning Als, yeah I'll be over in 10? is everything okay? I love you more😘'

I sigh and turn my phone off. I don't know if I can do this, I get that Emily's super accepting but being pregnant is a lot to cope with. What if I get cravings, I'm going to get fat and I'll get stretch marks. I'm not ready for this.

I pop a mint chewing gum in my mouth and make two breakfast smoothies for me and Emily. I put extra kiwi in hers because I know it's her favourite fruit. Leaving the smoothies on the kitchen counter I go finish off my make up.

The doorbell rings and I'm starting to shake a little, I say a little but really shaking like a leaf.

'Hey baby.' Emily smiles as I open the door.

'Morning.' I laugh, this girl is the definition of cute. Just her smile warms my heart.

We give each other a quick peck on the lips before heading to the kitchen.

'Kiwi and strawberry?' She smirks seeing the drinks on the side.

'With half a teaspoon of sweetener' I nod.

'Still not as sweet as you.' My girlfriend laughs.

I just flash her a smile then focus on my drink whilst I try to think about how I'm going to tell her.

'Ali, are you okay? You seem a bit out of it like distracted I don't know.' The beautiful brunette frowns.

'Yeah I'm fine, I've just got a lot on my mind.' I act as tho nothing has happened.

We drink our drink then go lay down in the living room. I don't know what I'd do with out this girl, my life would be a mess. Why didn't I think about everything before I went and slept with that guy at Noel's party. I can't even remember his name, was it Ellis, Elliot? I don't know but that's besides the point.

I lay my head down on Emily's lap and she traces circles in my hair. I just feel so relaxed around Em, there's no pretending, no lies, no stress. Just me and my girl.

Emily's POV

Ali's got her head on my lap, I know something's wrong with her by the way she's acting. She acts strong and brave but I know something's bothering her and I can't take it anymore.

I brush her soft blonde hair off her face and play with her hair and before I know it she's sound asleep and snoring softly.

I love this girl more than anything, she's my one and only, my world