It's Official

Bzzzzzzzzzz is all I have heard for the past 20min. At first it was away from me, because Jordan went first squeezing the shit out of my hand the entire time, but now it's surrounding me. Smothering me to the point where I feel like I can't breathe. Even with my boyfriend to my right and my best friend to my left it's hard to say goodbye to the little hair that was left.

"You three can open your eyes now." my cousin Ashley says as the buzzing sound disappears.

I hear to gasps but keep my eyes firmly closed.

"Even without hair you're still prettier than me." Jordan says and I can hear the pout on her lips.

I hear rustling to my right, and the tickle of breath in my ear as Taylor whispers "you should open your eyes now. You're beautiful."

I bite my lip and shake my head. "No I can't."

"C'mon Bits you can do it." Taylor says encouragingly.

I shake my head.

"Are you really that afraid of not having hair?" Ashley questions.

I take a deep breath letting it out with a sigh before saying, "I'm not afraid of being bald. I'm afraid of looking like I have cancer."

I can feel the quiet tension in the room, and Taylor grips my hand a little harder.

"I mean I know I have cancer guys it's just that as long as I had hair I could pretend that I didn't. My body already looks like a cancer patients and now my hair is gone so it's official." I say, tears spilling under my closed eyes.

"Oh babe." Jordan says with a little chuckle as she takes hold of my other hand. "It's been official for a little over a month, of course you look like a cancer patient. You have leukemia, doll. But that doesn't change anything about you. You're still sarcastic ridiculous and concieted in the most loveable way possible."

I turn my head to my left and open my eyes so I can look at her. As soon as I see her I smile then look at the mirror so I can see myself. Then I turn back to Jordan and laugh. I laugh so hard that tears start pouring out. Soon everyone is laughing with me except Jordan who is eyeing me suspiciously.

"Elizabeth why are you laughing?" she asks me raising an eyebrow.

"Because you... you... you were right. Hahaha I am still prettier than you!" I manage to choke out.

"Wow." Jordan says bitterly, letting go of my hand. "I take back all my nice words you twat."

I let go of Taylor's hand and grab hers before she can get too far. "No wait I'm sorry you're beautiful too. 'Twas a joke. I lobe you." I say giving her the best apologetic face I can muster while trying to hold in my laughter.

"Whatever loser." She says releasing my grip and walking towards Ashley. "I'll walk Ashley down. Maybe go to lunch I dunno. I'm outie. Bye. And yes I lobe you too."

With that her and Ashley exit the room leaving me alone with Taylor, fo rthe first time in a long time. I get up and lay back down in bed, patting the space next to me so he will join me. When we're laying down face to face I whisper a "hey" which he returns with a "hi."

----------------------------------------------------

Kk so I'm sure you small amount of people reading this hate the lack of Titsey...can that be their ship name? I'm making that their ship name it kinda sounds like you're talking about boobs that's it guys I'm writing a boob fanfic...fluff. Or maybe you don't maybe you're like arghh this story is shit I'm just reading it because I'm curios to see how this all turns out arghh hurry up you sucky author arghhh (because you're obviously a pirate) But either way the next chapter is going to be pure Titsey. I pinkie promise. Holla at you 13 people reading this I love you you shits. I lobe you all so much. like mucho mucho K I should stop now. Byeeeeee

Ps I also promise to start writing longer chapters. okay now byeeeeee