Taylor What????

As we approach the trailer the name printed on the sign becomes clear, and I almost shit my pants when I realize that it says TAYLOR LAUTNER. 

"Omg you are not." I say to her my mouth hanging open. 

"Oh but I am." She replies with a satisfied smile on her face. 

We walk up the three short steps and she lifts her hand to knock on the door, but it opens before she gets the chance. And standing there with his perfect smile spread wide across his lips is none other than Taylor Lautner. I'm almost positive that I look retarded with my mouth hanging open starring wide-eyed at this beautiful piece of man, but I'm beyond the point of caring. Because I am standing in front of Taylor freaking Lautner. And then it registers in my brain and my mouth snaps closed and my eyes return it their normal width. But I'm still left speechless. Only then when I hear my name  do I realize that Taylor and Jordan have already started a conversation...without me....that bitch. 

"Yeah this is Bitsey my best friend who has apparently lost the control of her mouth." Jordan tells him. 

He laughs looking at me, and maybe I'm crazy but I swear there's more than a sparkle of laughter when he looks in my eyes. There's something deeper, something raw. 

"Well hello there Bitsey." He says to me. 

"Hiya." I say, still staring at him. 

"Oh look who's mouth finally works again." Jordan says to me. 

"Oh look who's mouth finally grew a pair." I say to her, directing my gaze to her so she can see me roll my eyes at her. 

"Why so bitter?" She asks me. 

"Cause you're a...ohmygod what the fuck is that?" I say looking at the midget clown walking around behind her. 

Her and Taylor both look in the direction that I'm starring. 

"Oh hahaha that's Brian." Taylor says smiling and waving at him. "He's such an awesome guy you two should meet him!" 

"Hell no." I say shaking all over at the thought. 

"Why not?" Taylor asks me, giving me a confused look. 

"Cause those things are straight from hell. Those creepy weird terrifying little monsters!" I say looking down at the ground to a avoid looking at the midget for a second longer. 

"Ohmygod are you scared of midgets?" Taylor asks bursting into a fit of laughter. 

"Hey Brian. Come here!" Jordan yells. 

"No don't!" I try to stop her but he's already coming towards us. 

"Hey Taylor who are your friends?" Brian asks as he comes right up the steps. 

I inch my way towards the trailer as he comes closer and closer until I realize that Taylor is blocking the doorway and my body is pressed completely against his.  

"Umm this is Jordan," he says pointing to Jordan, "and  this is Bitsey" he looks down at me. 

"Hi." Brian says. He reaches his hand out and Jordan gladly shakes it but I turn my body pressing into Taylor barring my head into his chest. 

"It's nothing against you. I'm sure you're a great guy." I say talking into Taylor's chest. "But if you could walk away or at least take a few steps back that'd be fabulous." 

I can feel Taylor's arms wrap around me protectively. I start to wonder if standing here like this feels as right to him as it does to me. I can hear Brian shuffling around-backwards I assume- yet I make no move to step back and Taylor makes no move to push me away. 

"Well...this is..ummmm...why don't I leave then? See you guys around," Brian says awkwardly as he walks away. 

When he's finally gone I reluctantly step back, but Taylor's arm remains draped around my waist. I can feel his gaze burning through me, like he's trying to read my soul, but I don't look up. Afraid that my face might reflect his. I stare down at the ground, then look up to meet Jordan's questioning stare. 

The awkward tension surrounding us finally starts to make me squirm so naturally I shuffle away from Taylor to stand next to Jordan saying "so umm when is the next scene gonna be filmed?" 

"Not 'till 7. They're waiting for it to be dark outside so we can get the right effect." Taylor explains, finally putting a smile on his face as he stops burning his gaze through me. "So do you guys want to come in and see my trailer?" He asks us. 

"Sure." Jordan says following him inside. 

"Ughhhhhh" I groan as I reluctantly follow them inside.