The Unkown

I'm not gonna do that whole omg vote for my story thing, I'll just post chapters as I write them so here's to the first 15!

-------------------------------------------------

"C'mon Bitsey! I have a surprise for you! I talked this over with my dad so they'll be expecting us!" Jordan tells me with a giant smile spread across her face. 

She grabs my arm and starts trying to pull me towards this unknown location. 

"Whoa whoa wait." I say, pulling my arm from her grasp. "Where exactly are you taking me?" 

"It's a surprise, now c'mon!" She says, once again grabbing my arm and pulling me. 

"Stop!" I yell resisting her pulls, " you know I hate surprises so tell me where you're trying to take me."  

"NO!" She yells, pulling harder. 

"HELP! HELP! RAPE!!! RAPE!!! 911 SOMEONE HELP!! WE HAVE A RAPIST AMONGST US!" I start screaming. She  releases me as soon as she realizes people have started looking at us like we are crazy. 

"Please!" She begs, "trust me! This will be the best surprise ever!" 

"Promise?" I ask. 

"Pinky." She says, sticking out her pinky finger which I firmly grasp with mine. 

"Fine. Lets go." I say. " but because I want to not cause you're making me." 

"Whatever moves your feet!" She says, dragging me towards a trailer.