7. Phone number

Mark's POV

It was quite for some time while the person with slick red hair looked at both of them, hands folded over each other. Jinyoung looked as if he was shooting lasers with his eyes towards him, even he knew that it was a good amount of money, and with the new shipments that arrived a few days ago that money would be more then welcome.

The smaller boy glared at Jackson, trying to get his attention, but that was harder than it seemed. The blonde was lost in thought as he kept peering at the chocolate that was half eating by now. Mark wasn't the only one who noticed Jackson wasn't paying attention because his CEO quickly turned towards the Chinese with a small, suppressed smile. "Mr. Wang, what do you think about the offer?" Jinyoung asked sweetly.

Jackson blinked a few times with his bigger eyes, focussing on Jinyoung.

Silence.

"I agree with what Jaebum said." He blurred out with blind trust in his coworker. The small boy that still had his hand on Jackson's arm hurriedly stands up, so fast his chair almost falls on the ground, dragging Jackson with him. The Chinese eyed the small boy with a furrowed brown in confusion. "Youngjae-" he starts but got cut off by the boy blurting out: "I need to borrow Mr. Wang for a second." before he dragged the blonde out of the office with his cuffs.

After the door slammed shut the rest of the people in the office stayed in silence, still confused as to what happened.

Jackson's POV

Youngjae quickly closed the door after them, not taking the effort to move a bit away from the door so it was certain they wouldn't hear them. "Did you even hear what Jaebum said?" Normally Youngjae would have trust in his coworker but seemed a bit over the top, even Mr. Wang didn't know about it.

"No." Jackson replied, not shamed by it. The younger boy threw his hands in the air. "Jackson how are you suppose to lead a company when you can't even concentrate on a meeting?" The brown haired boy said, drilling holes in the Chinese male with his eyes. "You are always complaining that you want more responsibility from your father when you can't even pay attention for three minutes."

Jackson stayed quiet, waiting for Youngjae to finish with his small outburst. The blonde didn't flinch nor move at the others words, although he was right with his gush of words. Once the younger saw Jackson's reaction, he forced his mouth shut, looking at his shoes. Both him and Youngjae had the same problem with feelings, the ones that aren't positive they keep suppressed, because why show them if the only thing they'll do is kill the mood.

"You're right," Jackson answered, "What you said is right. But I trust Jaebum, someone who my father also trusts. He won't play around with money."

Now it was Youngjae's turn to keep silent. The others words were correct. And of course Youngjae trusted Jb.

Mark's POV

The door slammed shut, keeping the other three males in a confused silence. The slicked back haired man awkwardly shuffled in his chair, keeping his laid back appearance although he was nervously throwing glances towards the door. Muffled voices came from the other side, mostly from the smaller boy, who was called Youngjae Mark remembered, and almost no response from Jackson.

Finally both men came back into the conference room, seating themselves into the chair again. "Like I said I agree with Jaebum's offer." Jackson spoke again, keeping his voice steady and trying to drain as much emotion out of it as possible.

It pained Mark, yeah sure they were in a meeting and they should act professional, but it felt as if Jackson was trying to contain himself not for the meeting but for Mark, pushing the elder away even more than the 11 years did.