6. Filled Chocolates

Jackson's POV

Mark looks a bit shocked as he keeps standing in the door frame, 'staring' at Jackson. To say it lightly, it made Jackson very uncomfortable.

Very uncomfortable.

He was awkwardly squirming in his seat under Mark's stare.

"Mr. Tuan?" Youngjae carefully asks, after a good five minutes of Mark panting lightly in the door way. Luckily his gaze moves over to Jackson's friend and he nods slightly, a bit in a daze.

Quickly Jaebum and Youngjae stand up from there seats, the smaller boy softly pulling Jackson up with him. They bow timidly, but Jackson couldn't keep himself from staring at Mark, which the other quickly averts his gaze to the carpeted floor.

Mark only bows his head ever so slightly before quickly walking towards Jinyoung, whispering something in his ear.

As the three men sit down again, Jackson notices how awfully close Mark is to Jinyoung. Suddenly his hands itch to lash out at something, preferably Jinyoungs face. 

Wait what.

Jackson shakes his head, trying to concentrate.

The only reason they're here is for the ground...

Youngjae instantly notices Jackson's distress, and places a hand on his arm unnoticeably. Or that's what he was aiming for.

Quickly the two other men sit down as well and Mark waves off the female that was still just standing there. Once she closes the door Mark speaks up: "So what is the reason you've requested a gathering."

Jackson's throat feels dry. He finally heard his best friend's voice after 12 years. He never imaged he would, or thought of what he would tell him. And if he did, he wouldn't be able to remember because currently his mind was running blank.

Jaebum immideantly takes over and explains their situation, but Jackson was only half listening. What did catch his attention was his coffee.

Well not the coffee itself, but next to it was a small chocolate cube. 

Heh, if that didn't bring back memories...

He carefully takes the chocolate from his plate and turns it in his finger absent minded. Jackson slowly brings it to his mouth before taking a small bite off it, and as he expected a liquid substance fills his mouth.

A filled chocolate.

Mark's POV 

It was unfortunate that his father took so long, and when he finally finished Mark noticed that he was at least 20 minutes to late.

If he teleported to the second floor. 

So with his 'perfect' condition he ran as fast as he could up the stairs and, when opening the door, almost hitting his secretary.

Mark hadn't expected Jackson to be there, his father wasn't really the time of person that would let someone else take care of important business. And he definitely didn't expect Jackson to be blonde. 

"Mr. Tuan?" A male sitting next to Jackson asks carefully, and Mark quickly realizes that he and Jackson aren't the only people in the room. He nods lightly.

They bow and Mark bows somewhat back, before he swiftly walks to Jinyoung. 

"My father had basic questions about the company, I didn't tell him anything about todays meeting though. I'm not sure if he would take it lightly." Mark whispers/mumbles in his CEO's ear and Jinyoung nods in agreement. 

Though when Mark sits down, he could see the man that had asked if he was Mr. Tuan put a hand on Jackson's lower arm. Instantly Mark's mouth becomes a straight line as he bites the inner side of his cheek, trying to keep his words in. Because they might not seem so appropriate for the head of a successful business. 

"So what is the reason you've requested a gathering." And Mark can't hide his emotions as well as he hoped he could, because it hears as if actual acid is pouring out of his mouth. 

It was quiet for a few seconds, all of them waiting for Jackson to say something but it was clear he wasn't really paying much attention. 

The male with several ear piercings turns to Mark, as it was obvious that Jackson wasn't going to say anything useful. 

"We are here related to Mr. Wang's demand." The man starts, his voice weary and tired. So Mr. Wang is still the head of the company, it wasn't really surprising for Mark. 

"Our company is quite large, and keeps growing with the minutes." The man follows.

Was he bragging?

"So a big problem is, and will be, land. Which we are short on, and you have plenty off." He adds, leaning back on the office chair. He beams confidence and Mark can only just hear Jinyoung snorting quietly.

"And why would we give you ground?" Jinyoung says before Mark can comment anything. "Because we'll give you offer you can't refuse." 

"10.OOO dollars and ontop of that also 15% of our profit." The man says, whereas the smaller male almost chocks on the sip of coffee he just took.

The only one who didn't react to his genius offer was Jackson, well Mark wasn't even sure if he heard his coworker. Heck, even Jinyoung's eyes were widened a bit.

------------------------------

So ummm... Hehe, sorry it took so long

BUTTT!!!

I have an explanation! 

I wanted to mixed love and jealously in this part but, I've never actually felt love nor jealously.

So I was like 'wat.'

And I know, I could just look for a book/fic where it's explained in detail, but then it would be so different form how I write.

So I've been asking everyone for the last what? Five days? Well I've been asking them to explain love so yeah.

They all got creeped out so I have no friends anymore xD

But atlas it is here! 

Hope you enjoyed, even though it's a weird time for me to upload

-Mara