3. Pre-Reunion

Jackson's POV

Jackson was quite shocked when he found out Mr. Tuan had agreed for them to talk, but strangely his father wasn't.

"Ka Yee." Mr. Wang starts in Mandarin, he only uses it when it was serious. Or when he was angry, so Jackson turns a little nervous.

"I want you to go to the meeting with Mr. Tuan." He follows. 

"What?!" Jackson instantly protests.

"You've most likely already heard that you will be the boss of that building, so it's better if you attend the meeting." 

"Father, I can't do that alone." Only the thought of being alone in a room with both Mr. Tuan and Mark agitated him.

"You can take whomever you want with you." His father answers simply.

"Can I take you with me?" He tries.

"Jackson." Mr. Wang warns and Jackson lowers his head.

He knew his father would say no but he still felt like trying.

"Now go, I'll let Yugyeom bring the detailes of the meeting and exactly what you need to say in this conference." His father waves Jackson off as he tries to complain once more and turns back to his computer.

"Yes father." He mumbles slightly, bowing his head before he leaves his fathers office. Bambam was waiting outside for Jackson to return. 

"And?" He asks curiously, a smile plastered on his face.

"I need to attend the meeting with Mr. Tuan, alone." Jackson sighs as he walks back to his own office with Bambam on his heels.

"Alone?" The younger echoes.

"Well, not alone. But without Mr. Wang." It wasn't weird to call his own father Mr. Wang. Jackson hardly called his father 'father' or 'dad'. Even once they were home his father requested for him to call him Mr. Wang.

"Then with who." Bambam asks, and Jackson could feel a headache coming closer and closer.

"I don't know yet, I can choose who I take with me." The blonde boy says, happy that he finally reaches his own office.

"Oh, can I come?!" Bambam exclaims loudly. 

"Definitely not." Jackson quickly answers. "Can you please leave me now, I need to think about who I'll take with me." He adds, his office door already open.

"Of course! Do you need anything? Like coffee, or something sweet?" Bambam asks sweetly. 

"Are you trying to convince me with acting all nice and such?" Jackson with a raised eyebrow. "Whaaaa?? Nooo..." Bambam answers, earning the blonde to roll his eyes at the youngers comment. But even besides everything Jackson finds himself smiling.

"Get back to your office Bambam." He says, the ends of his lips still curled into a smile. "Fine." The other whines slightly before turning away.

Once the Thai boy was gone, Jacksons mind drifted back towards the meeting later the day. As he slowly walks back into his office his eyebrows from a frown. 

He wasn't sure how long he was just staring at his desk, deep in thoughts, when there is a loud knock on his door. "Yes?" 

Yugyeom walks in with his hands full of papers. "Is that everything for the meeting?" Jackson asks horrified. 

"What? No." The taller boy answers, dumping all of the papers on Jacksons desk. He got out a small blue folder. "This is for the meeting."

"Then what is the rest?" Jackson asks. "Oh, these the orders from the staff. Did you know your father is buying us food at around 11 pm today." Yugyeom answers, taking the big pile back in his arms.

"Now if you could excuse me, I need to take these to the Chinese take-out restaurant on the end of the street." Yugyeom says over his shoulder as he opens the door with his foot, balancing the pile so it wouldn't fall and Jackson was sure that those papers would fall somewhere on the way.

But of course, his father would be the only one to order Chinese for his staff. Though he was quite stern, he had a real 'dad' side with lame jokes and caring actions.

Mark's POV

"I'm just saying I don't think this is a good idea." Jinyoung tries again as he follows his boss throughout the company.

"Jinyoung, can you stop following me?" Mark asks. 

"Mark, listen. Let me list all the ways why this is a bad decision." His CEO tries, trailing his heel.

"Can that wait. Because I'd rather not want you to follow me to the bathroom." Mark answers dryly.