5. The Reunion.

Jackson's POV

Jaebum was already waiting on the buildings parking lot when Youngjae and Jackson arrived. And even though Jackson had said numerous amount of times that Youngjae didn't have to do anything, he was still carrying a neatly packed folder with everything they could need in the meeting.

"Took you long enough." Jaebum mumbles before he opens the door of his Audi R8. After his hundredth sigh that day Jackson steps into the car as well, careful not to scratch the car. To say it in a light from, JB loves his car.

Jackson was pretty sure he even gave it a name, but he couldn't care less for what it was. And once both the men closed their doors, Jaebum was already driving.

"So is there a plan?" JB asks, after driving in complete silence for ten minutes. "Of course there isn't!" Youngjae instantly half yells from the backseat as if he was waiting for him to aks that. "If I had known this earlier, there would have!"

Jaebum eyes Jackson with a raised eyebrow and Jackson rolls his eyes. "Even if we had a plan it would've been a complete mess, I'm telling you I shouldn't have come." Youngjae continues, sitting at edge of his seat.

"And neither should Jackson. Mr Wang should've chosen someone else, doesn't he have enough employees to choose from!" Youngjae vents, even though he knows that both of them weren't listening to him anymore.

And it was true, Jackson was staring expressionless out of the window, fidgeting with the ring around his finger. Mr Wang had given him the ring when he turned 18, his first birthday present in a long time.

His heart was beating like crazy, and all what Jackson could think about was how he'd rather do anything except this. It was strange that the blonde was nervous about this, he could hardly remember Mr. Tuan or Mark's faces...

Mark's POV

Jinyoung was in the middle of another lecture when their secretary knocks softly. "Mr. Tuan? Your father needs to see you.." She says nervously.

"My father? Is something wrong?" Mark asks, standing up from his seat. "I'm not sure, sir. He refused to tell me what he was doing here." She mumbles, stepping away from the doorway to let Mark through.

"I'll be back at 11." Mark says quietly towards Jinyoung before walking out of the room with the secretary.

Jackson's POV

It's quite surprising how a building can stay the exact same for 12 years. As Jaebum slowly parks his car he mumbles: "Are you sure it's here?" The building was far smaller as that of Mr. Wang.

"Yeah, it's here..." Jackson mumbles softly, getting out of the car. The pathway was still flanked with little patches of grass that leaded towards the main entrance. The door made out of glass, with the whole building out of sandstone.

It was the exact same.

Soon JB and Youngjae were besides Jackson, one of them with a hand on his shoulder but he didn't care to turn around. "Let's go." Jaebum says and the three men enter the building.

The insides did change, it was far whiter then Jackson could remember. But he didn't really have time to think much about it because both JB and Youngjae were already walking towards the reception desk.

They were both waiting for him so once he arrives Jaebum taps with his finger on the desk. The receptionist looks up. "How may I help you?"

"We're here for a meeting with Mr. Tuan." Jackson says nervously and the receptionist swiftly types something in his computer.

"Mr. Wang?" He asks, looking up at the men again. "Well, yes, technically." He says, he bit uncomfortable. "Technically?" The boy at the desk repeats, skeptical.

Jaebum loses his patience and swiftly says. "Yes he is Mr. Wang now can we please know where we have to be?"

"Sure.." The receptionist mumbles still not completely convinced. "Second floor, third door on your right. He should be there, or should arrive soon." He says, pointing towards the elevator.

Jackson and Youngjae bow slightly as a thank you but Jaebum was already walking towards the elevator. The two others quickly follow.

The elevator ride was silent and the only movement they did was when Youngjae jumped at the 'ping' of the elevator.

And soon they arrived at the third door on their right. Jackson seems to hesitate to open the door, but JB quickly pushes it open only to freeze in his tracks.

"Park Jinyoung?" He says, his voice breaking. "Im Jaebum?" A voice from inside, exactly coping JB's surprise. Jackson annoyingly pushes Jaebum aside to see who was inside.

A young male was standing up in front of the long desk in the room. His black hair was down, covering his forehead as he stares with big eyes towards JB. "Do you know each other?" Jackson asks carefully, Youngjae also pushing himself in the room.

Both of them seems to hesitate to say something. "Just acquaintances." Jaebum says, his voice more steady. Jinyoung flinches slightly, hanging his head down for a second before he looks back up towards Jackson. "Please have a seat Mr. Wang." He swiftly says.

The three men seat themselves before the room falls silent. "Mr. Tuan will arrive any second now." Jinyoung says nervously, it was clear he didn't know when he could arrive.

After twenty minutes of silence, and no sign of Mr. Tuan arriving a soft knock was heard on the door. Youngjae's eyes perk up instantly, but Jinyoung's reaction wasn't quite like his. The door opens and instead of the boss of the company a small lady was standing in the doorway with a plate full of cups.

"Mr. Tuan requested for me to bring coffee. He told me he'll be here in a second, he just needs to finish a few things up with his father." She says, and it was quite hard to understand her. She was speaking far to fast and mumbled just a bit.

Jinyoung slightly nods his head, as an approval of the coffee and in an instant everyone had a cup of coffee in front of him. Jackson was a bit surprised that everyone had a cup, Mr. Tuan couldn't of guessed that he would've brought two more people. But then again, this wasn't a big company so it wouldn't be strange that the head knows everything that's happening in it.

But then it hit Jackson.

'Finish a few things up with his father'?

If Jackson could remember right, Mark's grandfather had passed away when he was younger

...

Then Mr. Tuan...

Is Mark?

And as the female puts the last cup down the door open again, and in that doorframe was a boy who still looks the same then he did 12 years ago.

A face and a name he could never forget.

Mark.

----------------------------

1118 Words, it's something special so don't get used to it. I'm sorry that I couldn't upload anything yesterday but you know Christmas is a big thing around this time.

Anywayssss

I'll try an make a chapter a day, but again. Don't get used to it xD

I hope you enjoy it so far

Leave a comment cause you know

That always makes my day

-Mara