Chapter 8

SEX SEX SEX PLEASE LEAVE YOU AREN'T INTO DE SECKS OR JUST SKIP UNTIL LIKE WHERE I DON'T KNOW BUT I ALREADY WARNED YA 

" You're so beautiful, "

She mumbled against my skin and shoved two digits in. A soft moan escaped my lips, my 'hotspot' making a squelchy noise every single time her fingers thrusted in me.
I couldn't apprehend what was happening. I want to escape this prison. I need to-

My moans interrupted my thoughts and pleasure filled my brain. 

" I'll make you stop thinking of other things so you can think of me. "  She growled, 

I closed my eyes in anticipation as she pumped her fingers faster, my hands tighten against the rope and her body pressed harder against my back. I could feel it, those soft delicate fingers  deep inside of me, rubbing against the most sinful part  of my body. Over and over again. Over and over again. 

" No stop please- ", I call out desperately, and watched the sex beast in her rise. A third digit slipped into me, the stretched feeling aroused me. My mind breaking in the process. It feels so good. I stuck my tongue out, hot breath and my slurred words spilled out. 

" Don't- " Was all that came out, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. I knew this was wrong but I can't stop. Her free hand grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, making me groan. 

" Don't what? " She asked, slipping her tongue into my open mouth. It rolled and wrestled with my tongue before I could answer. 

" Don't- " I mumbled once more, forming the words in my head. 

Don't do this- please stop.

"  Don't stop "  I screamed, my body began to react to her fingers fucking me so hard. I tensed up, my body shaking like an erotic dance as fluids gushed out and covered her fingers. My eyelids fell as she grinned like a child, licking the sticky contents off her fingers. 

My body was exhausted, my brain taking me back to what caused all of this, 

I stared at her, wide eyed. I could feel my hairs stand.

If I can't have you, nobody can.

Her words kept repeating itself in my head.

" O-oh, " Was all I could reply. As awkward as the situation is right now, I felt more terrified than weird.

If I can't have you nobody can.

If this was coming from a normal person, it would be cringy. But coming from somebody who was willing to kill for their own desires, the thought just scares me.

Then, I felt her hands tighten the chain that bounded my ankles.

" I'm going out for a bit, we're running out of food; " She says, standing up.

" Just be a good girl and stay put, alright? "

She eyed the chains carefully to check for any defects and gave the sweetest smile. I bobbled my head up and down and watched her leave.

I heaved a sigh of relief after I heard the door upstairs slam shut. I cocked my head to left to see if Hayato was awake yet.
He's still snoring like a pig.

" Psst, you nerd wake up " I snarled, while using my body weight and my butt to slowly crawl towards him. Inch by inch, my foot got closer to his knee. And finally, I gave him a rough tap with my big toe.