Hyung, you say? Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Jungkook, he's my hyung and Jihan hyung is always busy and today is his free day so-"

"I don't fucking care. Why would you go on a date with him and fucking say you love him?!"

Jungkook leaned forward making Taehyung lean back away and put his arms behind his back for support. Jungkook made sure he secured the smaller boy's sides.

"J-jungkook..."

He can feel Jungkook's crotch against his. it made him blush and look to his side, avoiding gaze.

Jungkook, of course, noticed and smirked.

He moved his hips forward and leaving no space for air. It earned a gasp.

"Hyung, you say? You're always with your hwarang hyungs."

He leaned closer and closer.

Tae struggled and tried pushing him.

"Jungkook...stop it. Don't AAHH!!!"

He screamed as Jungkook easily manhandled him. Flipping him and pinning him on the kitchen counter was an easy job for Jungkook.

He tried to get up but he felt Jungkook's hand push his head on the cold counter. He felt something hard behind him. His eyes widened in realization.

"You should know, Tae, you're mine. Only mine."

Jungkook whispered darkly and made a brief roll of his hips against his ass.

"A-ahh! K-kook!"

He moaned making the other more excited and feeling dominant.

"Do you understand, Tae? You. Are. Mine."

Jungkook felt mad when Tae didn't give him any response but he can hear heavy breathing and a whimper from the boy under him.

He slowly traced his fingers to Tae's nape going to his chin. Without any warning, he pulled Taehyung up by the jaw and the latter shrieked as his back came in contact with JK's hard chest. Jungkook wrapped his arm tightly around his waist while keeping his hand on his jaw.

Taehyung closed his eyes and gripped tightly on Jungkook's arm holding his jaw. He can feel the younger's hot breath on his nape.

"I didn't get an answer, Tae."

"Aah! y-yes! Oh God!"

Taehyung moaned and answered when he felt the other's hand wrapped around his waist go down. Jungkook loved hearing the moans and helpless whimpers from the Taehyung. He slowly massaged the clothed member of Tae making the other a moaning mess.

"I'd like to fuck you now..."

He whispered, licking the boy's earlobe.

"...but I think I have to punish you first..."

He used his hand to turn Tae's face to him and kissed him hungrily for a good minute. He bit the boy's lower lip before detaching their lips. He stared at the flustered boy then smirks.

"...baby boy..."

Taehyung's eyes showed shock and the agape proved his virginity. 

"This is gonna be fun."

Jungkook smiles widely with lust evident in his eyes.

He waited no more and picks Taehyung like a sack of rice, placing his big hands on the squirming boy's butt cheeks before walking towards his room.

to be continued...