Part 13

Plsase note that:
1. The outfit and hair is completely  white .
2. This was not edited.

Natsu's prov♕

Zabuza Momochi assassin of the Village hidden in the Mist or better yet was. He is now a Rouge shinobi. It is said that he works alone. But there have been sighting of him having a partner.

His partners name is Lia Akashi she's known for Intel. She's been in most bingo books for capture and to be intariagrated for information. It's said that she was almost captured by Orochimaru.

As I stood there I was able to sense all of our chakra's but there was two additional chakra signatures. One should be Lia-chii but the other one...

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard the sound of weapons clashing together to defend of an attack. I looked up and saw Kakashi and Momo-chii.

Momo-chii plunged his kunai in Kakashi's heart. A second later Kakashi's body burst. A water clone. Interesting. Momo-chii must have used it earlier.

Kakashi had the upper hand that was until Lia-chii jumped down from her place on one of the branches. She used the same fighting style like Momo-chii but not as good as him. As Lia-chii was busy distracting Kakashi, Momo-chii created a water prison. As Lia-chii smirked Kakashi knew that something was going to happen. He avoided the trap and throw Lia-chii into the trap. Momo-chii dispersed the trap and freed Lia-chii.

Both assassins performed water clones and attached Kakashi. Kakashi focused more on Lia-chii because she was now seen as the weak link. Momo-chii noticed this as well and used it to his advantage and was able to finally trap Kakashi is his water prison.

With a satisfied smirk Momo-chii looked at Lia-chii who was looking down and frowned. Momo-chii noticed this and said, "Lia its-"
"No Zabu-chan it's fine." Interrupted Lia-chii. I heard giggling and looked at who was giggling. It was Naru-chan he said, "Zabu-chan." He looked back at Momo-chii and bursted out laughing. He was rolling on the floor laughing. I giggled myself and noticed the others were laughing well. I looked at Momo-chii and noticed a blush in his cheeks. That made me laugh even more.

Momo-chii grew irritated and shouted, "Shut up you brats." 
Momo-chii lunged at Naruto and landed a hit. Naruto looked up with wide eyes. He reached up to touch his forehead and noticed that his forehead protector was no longer on his head. I looked down and past Momo-chii. His lunged forward as well Momo-chii thought Naruto was going to attack him but Naruto just ran up and clamed his protector.

Lia-chii still pouter in the corner where she started growing mushrooms. '-__- .

During the entire situation Kakashi remained quiet. He cleared his throat and shouted, "Run everyone!! Get out of here and don't worry about me I'll be completely fine." When he said that it grew quiet.

"Who do you think you are to say something like that sensei. Those who abandon their mission is trash but those who abandon their comrades are worst then trash." Naruto shouted with a determined look on his face. I looked up at this dumbass of a brother and said to him who are you and what did you do to my Naruto. My Naruto isn't as smart.  Naruto grew a red vein on his head that started pulsing. He looked at me with an annoyed expression. He picked me up with a sickly smile on his face and did the unthinkable. He threw me..... into the bushes. The audacity of this boy I bounced of the tree then headbutted him. The look on his face made it seem like he was going to kill me. I smirked and strutted away from him and sat on the side line.

I looked at everyone and noticed that Momo-chii and Lia-chii were dumbfounded at the scene that Naruto and I displayed. I looked back at team 7 and saw that they were ready to throttle Naruto.

Momo-chii cleared his throat and said, "Is this really the children we are going to fight against. Pathetic." He seemed unimpressed. I looked back at Team 7 and noticed that they seem like they were coming up with a plan.

Let me sit back and watch the show.

Timeskip~

I was amazed. Team 7 has so much potential. Wow who have thought they would use a trick like that as a means to get Kakashi out of that tight situation. This bunch is quite unpredictable.

I watched Naruto fall into the water with a splash. I looked over the water and saw that he surfaced. I looked over at Kakashi and saw that he was handling Momo-chii. Coping every movement to a "T". When Kakash was going to throw the last blow Kakashi shouted, "Naruto get out of the way!!" I looked over to Narto and saw Lia-chii ready to strike him.

Something overtook me and in a split second I was standing in front of Naruto and caught Lia-Chii's blade between my thumb and index finger. I pulled the sword towards me and flung it into the sky. While Lia-Chii was distracted I swept he legs making her lose her balance. While she was falling I brought up my leg and kicked her. I kicked so far that she was no longer on the water but next to Momo-Chii. When she landed next to Momo-chii I caught the sword that I through up into the sky.

I could feel my hair start swaying behind my back. My anger started rising knowing that this lady tried to attack my Naruto. I could feel my ocean blue eyes start changing  color. It must be purple. My instincts took over. The sword that was still in my hand I made it hover right next to it. I engulfed it in a blue flame. Changing its shape. The once simple sword design was now and detailed with foxes embedded in it. Once the sword was down I grabbed the sword. I split the blades and started twirling the swords in my hands until the flame was extinguished. I launched myself into the sky and said, "Now die." And throw the sword at a high speed.

Lia-chii was about to get hit when Momo-Chii kicked her out of the way. The sword was lodged into a tree behind them. Where the sword strucked it started freezing up once the tree was fully covered in ice it combusted into blue flames. Once the flames died down the sword fell to the floor. The once standing tree was nothing but dust.

I was extremely exhausted. My eyes rolled back into my skull and I poofed into my fox form.

Naruto prov~
As Natsu was falling I moved so that I could be able to catch her. I raised my hands. As her fur touched my hands she poofed into a smaller version of her previous fox form. I scrutinized her and it seems like she was just suffering from chakra exhaustion. As I swam to the end of the bank and climbed out. I noticed that there was a new figure standing there. It seems like they used needles to subdue both Momo-chii and Lia-chii.

As I got closer I heard, "...Hunter-nii..."  confused I looked closer at this person. This person seemed to look at Natsu. They cleared their throat and left. With both Momo-chii and Lia-chii on each shoulder.

Kakashi looked at where they once stood before turning to us. " Well the should we continue on our way?" He asked. As he took his first step he collapsed.