"Girl you just don't know I love me some Herb."

This bitch my friend and all but she better have been referring to his music.

"Same boo, Same." I nod my head.

I was going along with it even though everybody knew that was my mans he was becoming more know so I just been falling back I don't want all the attention.

"Yeah I saw you walk in with him ian know y'all was cool." She said over the music.

"You must know him or something ?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah I knew him for a while now, we real close."

"Cool." I said not paying any mind to what she was saying.

Mimi comes up to me with a bottle of Ciroc.

Should've know her ass was gone try and get me drunk but shit Its my birthday I might as well.

"Mimi you tryna have me fucked up on my birthday !" I yell grabbing the bottle.

"Be humble bitch it took a lot getting this bottle, forgetting we ain't even legal yet."

"Bitch begging Ms.Charles to buy you some Ciroc is not hard shut up." I said making us bust out laughing.

"I bet yo won't chug that shit." Shanti said coming outta nowhere.

"Im convinced y'all hoes want me to die." I shake my head.

"Cmon do it lil Ty !" Deja laughs pulling her Snapchat out.

I take the bottle chugging that shit as much as I could even though I barley even drunk some.

"Aw hell yall over here getting my bestie drunk." Nari's shakes her head smiling.

-
2 hours Later | Herbooo 🤤

I couldn't even enjoy myself at Ty's party seeing Deja here.I know she saw me here.Her ass better not be running her mouth to Ty.

How the fuck they even knew each other.

We fucked around that time when me and Ty broke up and you know how hoes wanna start drama.We wasn't even serious but I know she gone try to make it seem that way.

I was just over here in the corner with Bibby and Shawn smoking some weak ass blunt.

"Who rolled this skimpy shit." I ask shaking my head.

"Who pissed in your cereal this morning ?" Shawn laughs lighting his own blunt.

"I know why he tweaking." Bibby looks at Deja then me.

"How and I'm not even mad ku ?" I said sipping my act.

"What's that bitch over there name ?"

"Which one the dark one ?" Shawn ask looking in the crowd.

"No the one with her phone recording Ty."