{15.1}

- 1 Week Later 🔂

Tyra 🎉

"You think I should use these colors or the ones I had before" Mimi ask showing me two makeup pallets.

"Use the glitter one it goes with your dress better" I point to the glittery one eating my Harold's.

I already had my makeup done I was just sitting while the hairdresser did my curls.

"Yeah you righ-"

"Oh hell naah, I know this bitch did not give me these dehydrated ass wings" Trinity rolls her eyes.

"Ew them shits look nasty" Shanti laughs getting her eyebrows done.

"I asked for extra mild sauce, I wanted my shit drenched G I'm really bout to throw this shit dead in her face" Trinity snaps.

"Sit ya ugly ass down and get your hair done we was spoused to be done already" Mimi laughs.

"Jesus saved her because if we wasn't" She rolls her eyes throwing the wings in the trash.

"Bitch you could've gave me them fries, because some people like to go get food and not bring back anything" Shanti mugs me.

"So I didn't tell you I was getting something to eat" I raise my eyebrows.

"No- Oh nevermind you did" She checks her phone.

"Yeah so don't blame me bum" I eat another wing trying not to mess up my makeup.

"All y'all so grumpy cheer up we doing tonight for him he would want us to be happy" Mimi clears the silence.

It's only been a week so obviously no one was over it but I was trying my best to be happy.

"It just doesn't feel right without him" Trinity looks down.

"I wasn't even gonna go if I didn't have a dress already, my lonely ass don't even have a date" Shanti pouts.

"I was going to go with Trey but that's a quick death wish" I say laughing.

"I don't trust that nigga, not tryna be sidekick or no shit like that but I feel like he got something to do with Kobe death" Mimi shakes her head.

"Why you think that" I raise my eyebrows.

"It all makes sense you don't know why gang don't like him" She ask.

"No because nobody ass wanna tell me"I stale face her.

"Oh I forgot you did just move down here"Shanti laughs.

"Mam may you stop moving,you made me mess up again" The makeup artists rolls her eyes for the millionth time.

Shanti was about to say something until Mimi glared at her.

She huffed staying silent.

"Okay well you ain't hear shit from me"

"Hear what" I laugh waiting for her to catch on but her slow ass takes 5 minutes to realize before she starts laughing.

"Sooo this all started last year...Herb and Trey were real cool like he could've been considered his 10 year bro forreal and one day Herb got arrested for possession of marijuana because Trey hid that shit in Herb momma car and Herb got caught with it, after that Herb ain't fuck with him no more. Then Trey joint some lil gang that Herb and dem was like top enemies with but Herb let it go and went on bout his business until Trey went running his mouth like a little bitch telling where Herb be at and just putting they business out there and that's when they did a drive by and Herb ended up getting shot in the foot and ever since then they been going back in forth and before Kobe got shot Herb and Trey got arguing over you I think" She explains.