(idk why i put this here but it's funny asl 😂)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(idk why i put this here but it's funny asl 😂)

"I know you can't be saying s-"

"Nope not today, y'all come asses on we already late."

"No baby you late we all were just waiting." Nari said walking out the room while I follow.

"Took ya stank ass long enough." Squeak big mouth ass just had to say sitting on the couch.

"Hush up Donald Duck." I roll my eyes as we all head out.

-

We all get to the venue and it's was packed ian even know have of the people who were here but that's what happens when you let everybody promote ya shit.

"Hey Bitchhh ! I thought yo ass wasn't coming for a second." Im greeted by Deja, she went to Hyde.She was one of the more reasonable bitches there.

She was one of the more reasonable bitches there

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

@Deja 😍👆🏾

"You already know I was coming to my own shit Deja." I laugh doing the 🤦🏽‍♀️ face.

"You was bout a hour late at least yo shit bussing." She laughs doing a lil dance.

"Thanks and lemme show you somebody real quic-" I turn around and Herb's ass went ghost, I could've swore he was right behind me.

"Welp, never mind that let's turn the fuck up."

The dj turns on some bop song and all hell breaks loose see, Im from Atlanta ian even heard of these damn dances before.

Niggas legs wobbling and shit I'm just looking so damn lost.

After erbody little dance session Herbs song Jug house comes on.

I look at the boys and Squeak ass swear he somebody hype man.

It's G Herbo, nigga welcome to the jugghouse !" Me and Deja yell at the same time.

Pull upजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें