You'll be fine

Your POV

Today was my audition. I was scared as heck to say the least.

I had to read the script with Finn.

"But Mike, if you go looking for him, this time you might get taken yourself." My character, Sophia said. I even cried a small tear.

"I know, but we need to find Will, he can't just leave like that, he was only back for about 2 years, he deserves to stay forever. Or as long as he can." Mike, aka Finn stated.

"Yes, but what about El? Me? Your family, your other friends?" I read.

"What about Joyce? What about Jonathan? They might be concerned." Finn read, having some anger in his tone.

"Yes, but I don't want to lose you too. I know what happened in 1983 was horrible, but now it's 1985 and, we might just have to deal with the fact that whatever wants Will is willing to do anything to keep him." I read, sighing.

"We have to do whatever we can to get him back." He said coldly.

"Mike, you don't want to lose El again do you?" I asked.

"No, but I want to find Will." He spat.

"Mike, you can't keep doing this..." I sighed.

"But what about Will?" He whispered.

"I-I don't know..." I stuttered. I showed, or at least tried to show a hurt expression on my face.

"We can't just let him die!" He yelled.

"Mike, what about you? You might die, you might be in danger!" I fired back.

"I don't know what to do..." He sighed.

"And CUT!" Matt said.

"That was literally perfect! You killed it... although we probably are changing the scripts, this is just a sample one... more like an old idea we never used..." Ross explained.

"Oh, yeah I remember, you added another girl! You said you wanted her to be blonde!" Finn beamed.

"Yep, we found her!" Ross exclaimed.

"Yep! She's really nice!" Matt said.

"Well um cool!" Finn exclaimed.

"And she's going to be Mike's romantic, wait hold up no..." Matt rambled.

"What's going to happen?" I asked.

"Well, maybe you could be Mike's romantic interest, and the blonde can be for Dustin." Ross suggested.

I swear I saw Finn smile when Ross said 'you could be Mike's romantic interest'.

I'm screaming on the inside, but in the real world I was just sitting there staring at my script.

"So..." I laughed.

"You have the part!" Matt exclaimed.

"Yay!" I yelled. I jumped up and did a little dance. Then Finn got up and started cheering too.

Then he hugged me. Of course I hugged back, but it seemed like he likes me or something. Not that I don't like him, in fact, I'm in love with him.

"Finn, can we talk for a sec?" Ross&Matt said.

"Um sure!" Finn replied.