Chapter 4

*before cruise*
SKYLARS POV

I jumped past my bags and quickly texted Diya, 2 months is gonna be a record for us being apart but I bet secretly we're both gonna love it.

I unlocked my phone and put on some background music before texting her.
Dirty Laundry came on by Blackbear and I couldn't help but think of the twins.
They've changed my life completely this past month because I've never been a fan girl of anyone before them, but I discovered their channel not long ago and I have become OBSESSED.

I was about to go onto snapchat to talk to her but remembered my pact with myself to stay of social media, starting today. So instead I went onto messenger and started to text Diya.

Sky: HONNEEEEEY

Sky: MOOOOOONNNNNGGGG

Sky: DIIIIIYYYYYAAAAA

Mong: Wtaf Sky, I'm tryna sleep you fongoose

Sky: shut up you twong and talk to me, I'm leaving today are you gonna come over to say bye or...🙃

Mong: well I'm not just gonna stay on my lazy arse in this hotel room and not say bye am I? 🙄

Sky: Tru. You did fly all this way just to say bye to me anyway so... 😚💁🏾

Mong: you and I both know that's not true 😎

Mong:but I'm glad I'm here anyway to say goodbye x

Diya and I were both born and raised in England but we've both always wanted to travel the world, and I'm finally doing it. I feel really lucky to have her out here in Florida with me where the cruise begins because her family are on vacation here at the moment. I think this is the first thing that's fallen nicely into place for me in a while...

I put my phone back down on my dresser in the hotel and make sure everything's packed and ready to go.

'Mum! Nyal! Are you ready?!' I yelled through the thin plastered walls of the hotel room. I can already feel the incoming noise complaints.

I walked into the mini kitchen, tugging my packed suitcase behind me, where my mum and brother were waiting on me.

'Yep, come on let's go,' my mum said, 'Diya's family said they'd meet us at the port so we can head straight off.'

'Okie dokie' I squealed in my childish voice and skipped out the front door and towards my two months of exploring.

................

Hope you liked the chapter just to introduce you to the other characters.