Chapter 3

ETHANS POV.
Omg this place is insane!
'Omg this place is insane bro!' Grayson said whilst he tugged on my shoulders back and forth.
'Bro get out of my mind' I said shaking my head towards the floor whilst laughing.
What even are we lol.
I turn around to look at Grayson but he's gone, I turn my head to see him jogging over to the deck with his phone in front of his face.
I quickly follow him to see what the excitement is all about.
'Guys this place is CRAZY, I wish you could all see thi-' I snatched the phone out of his hands before he could end the snap.
'Chill bro,' he said looking at me with his hands out, gesturing to me to give his phone back
'No,' I said giggling, 'this is our break from everything, the fans will live.'
'Bro, for two months no they wont' he said smiling and snatching the phone back off of me.
We watched the snapchat he recorded and saw that it was still recording in my hand. The video ended when I said 'no' so I took the phone from Grayson again and started snapping.
'Yo guys, were not gonna be active for 2 months now that we're on this cruise' I said before starting another snap to continue. 'But we will be posting videos every Tuesday and snap some of it too, but not a lot!'
I started a third video to say the last little bit, Grayson wrapped his arm around my shoulder and said into the phone,' but we love all of you and we WILL be back we promise!' I ended the snap and posted it onto his story.

'Bro, I don't know how I'M gonna do this, never mind the fans,' Gray said.
'It will be fine, they'll get used to it, it'll be like when Justin Bieber left Instagram, when he came back the world went crazy, the same thing will happen to us, just wait.'
'Whatever bro,' Grayson said walking away to the pool on the deck.

GRAYSON'S POV.
Ethan may be able to last 2 months but I certainly can't.
I walked over to the pool and then went round a corner so that E couldn't see me. I took out my phone and began to Snapchat.
'Guys it's me,' I whispered looking down at the phone so that no one could see me.
'Ethan is gonna be SUPER inactive on this vacation so since he won't be on his pho-' the snap ended so I quickly recorded again,
'He won't be on his phone so he won't notice if I record the vacation once in a while and put it on twitter,'
It ended again.
'SO GO FOLLOW ME ON THERE @graysondolan to keep updated,' I said ending with a smirk, a giggle and I little wink.
If I'm gonna pull this off I need Ethan not to go on twitter, or at least not see MY twitter.
I'll block myself on his phone, I'll do it tonight.
I walk back from the corner and sit by the pool next to where Ethan was lying on a sun bed.
'This is gonna be one sick cruise bro,' I say sliding my sunglasses down onto my face and reclining back into the chair.

.......................

Is this too short, idk. The last chapter was short as well but I feel like when the chapters are shorter they are better for some reason. Any way hope you enjoyed this chapter xx