"Wanna talk about it?" She asked softly.

"I missed detention now I'm getting suspended for four days." I answered.

"Suspension? I thought you hated coming here."

"I do, but the point is, it's like when I do something wrong, the world is gonna end. Everyone wants to act like they're helping me when they're not."

She placed her hand on my thigh, "I know what you mean. It's like whenever you do something wrong it's you against the world. Suddenly everyone is paying attention."

I look at her and study her face. Her eyes are soft. Her hair is up in a ponytail. Under her stare I don't feel uncomfortable. It's almost weird that someone isn't scolding me. Scolding never helps. I just want someone to understand. To really understand.

"Do you, understand? Do you really?" I asked.

She nodded, "I do because I've been through it."

For some reason my response came out in a small whisper, "Good."

"Where to?"

I think about what I'm going to say, for once. I feel bad for forcing her to skip. Well, I'm not forcing her, but I don't want to be a bad influence. She has great grades and I'm no one to start fucking that up.

"Actually, maybe you should go back. I don't wanna start fucking shit up for you." I said.

She rolled her eyes, "Jax, it was my decision to leave. I'm aware of the consequences."

I shrugged and looked away, "Suit yourself."

"Is anything else bothering you?" She asked.

Everything is bothering me, "Just tired."

My phone rings. I take it out of my pocket and roll my eyes. Maliah. Yeah, not in the mood to talk to her right now. I silence the call and toss my phone to Hielee's back seat.

"Well. Just don't forget that its back there." Hielee said.

I smirked, "Barely use it anyway."

She chuckled, "Yeah I know, you're a shitty texter."

I shrugged, "Not used to anyone wanting to talk to me."

She finally turns on the car. What am I gonna do for four days? There really isn't anything to entertain myself with. I have no girlfriend, no real hobbies ... no friends except Hielee. Nothing. Masturbating gets super boring after a while too.

We pull off into the road. My anxiety level drops a little. I hate that fucking school. I hate everyone there. I hate the classes. I hate the hallways, the bathrooms, the teachers and staff. Everyone and everything.

The drive we took didn't feel long at all, but apparently I fell asleep and we ran into some traffic. I don't remember closing my eyes either. All I remember was staring out the window blankly for a little bit.

"We're here." She said.

I look at this tattoo shop out the window. Why the hell are we here? Is she planning to get a tattoo? "Uh ..."

She nudged my arm, "Not the shop silly, the frozen yogurt place next to it."

"Oh," I said noticing the annoyingly bright building. "Frozen yogurt at this time?"

"Its just yogurt, unless you can't handle it," She teased.

I shake my head and unbuckle the seat belt. I don't even think I have any money on me. She gets out the car and do the same, stretching my legs and yawning. She steps into my view, looking a little out of it if I'm being honest.