Joey Graceffa cheats on you and you make up (for leli)

Leli p.o.v

I got to the front door of my boyfriend Joey Graceffa's house. I hadn't seen him in a week because he was so busy with work and we had a little fight aw well, Well it wasn't exactly little.

I had found out he had been cheating on me with this really pretty model, Her name was Zara wolf, She was tall, skinny. In every way perfect. It made me feel horrible but Joey promised me he would stop seeing her, That he didn't love her and he wanted to work things out. I decided to surprise him and we could spend some time together. I got out my spare key to the house and went inside setting my bags down by the door. "Joey I've got wine" I cooed skipping in to the living room expecting to see him sitting on the couch on his phone, But I was greeted by him and Zara kissing on the sofa, Joey pushed her off him and looked at me "Leli I can explain" Joe huffed getting up and chasing me too the front door I turned and looked at him Mascara tears running down my face "I thought you changed!" I yelled in his face, He started crying too he croaked "I can because I love you I will"

"SCREW YOU GRACEFFA YOUR FULL OF IT YOU REALLY DID" I Wailed in his face pushing him back, Zara ran over "Bye Joey" She scoffed as she opened the door she darted her eyes at me "He said you split up I didn't-" I cut her off "Leave" I said sternly before storming in to Joeys bedroom, I began packing some of my stuff id left at Joeys for when ever I stayed over. I heard Joey and Zara yelling before the door slammed and Joey came running in to the bedroom he kneeled beside me as I threw my clothes in to a bin bag. "Leli please don't leave me just please listen" Joey sobbed I turned to him and slowly lifted his face so he was looking in to my eyes, I slapped him hard and then returned to putting my stuff in the black sack, He clenched his cheek where the red print was forming "Please" He begged wiping his tears away I looked at him and crossed my arms, sinking in to my knees "Go on" I instructed plainly.

Joey sighed "I missed you so much ok Zara just came over and I thought that me and you where over and she just wanted to hang out and then I don't know we kissed, Yes she is gorgeous but I don't love her, We have barley anything in common , But look at you, Every flaw on your body is another reason for me to adore you even more, Yes your not perfect but in my eyes your the most perfect as life gets, You are beautiful inside and out I don't even know how you fell in love with me, Im the luckiest man in the whole world and I blew it, I fucking blew it, and it hurts it hurts so much I just want to be able to wake up tanged with your body , I want to be able to stroke your hair and kiss you all I want I want you to now how amazing you are and how much I love you" Joey sobbed croaked and stumbled as he choked on his words. My head felt hot in the coldness that filled the room I stroked my hand through Joeys hair he looked up at me and I leaned in to him, Our noses joined together and I looked in his eyes before snaking my arms around his neck, He slowly grabbed my waist and I kissed him sweetly I pulled back "I love you" I choked. Joey wiped my tears with his thumbs before kissing the tear stains on my cheeks  "You will always be my princess Leli" He said softly as we stood up, I went into the living room and sat on the couch next to him, He put on my favourite movie before I snuggled in to his chest, I stroked his cheek as we settled in to the movie I leaned up and kissed his lips slowly, Fireworks exploding as I did so "Your mine, No one else's Your my Joe bear" I cooed making Joey chuckle " And I always will be" He said softly against my neck before kissing my nose.