Icouldntcomeupwithagoodnameforthischapter

Hey guys! I'm sooooo sorry I haven't updated in like, forever. And I'm also sorry for the horrible quality of this chapter. I'm so mad at myself for leaving this story abandoned for so long! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!

*Runs away from angry people screaming*

MOON'S P.O.V.

1 YEAR LATER

"Come on! You have to!" Moonwatcher complained to the pacing Icewing.

    "No. I'm not leaving you here with Storm." Winter said stubbornly, and he continued to pace. Moon looked up at him, and, deciding he would listen to her if she was standing, tried to get up, but she failed epicly. Winter saw this, and he rushed over to her. 

     "Stop moving around so much! You're going to hurt yourself!" He exclaimed, and she glared daggers at him. 

      "I can go wherever I want whenever I want, and I'm not gonna hurt myself! So stop worrying!" She growled. Winter rolled his eyes, and helped her get up. She limped over to the prison door, and the shackles attached to her back legs dragged along the floor, making an eerie noise. She peered around the corner, making sure nobody was there, and she looked at Winter hopefully. 

     "You could escape now! There's no one guarding us!  If you make a run for it, you could be halfway across the Icekingdom before they realize you're gone!" Her hopefull smile vanished when Winter shook his head. 

      "I told you, I'm not leaving you here!" He said, and she rolled her eyes and went over to her nest. She lay down and looked up at Winter. 

       "You could go to the Rainforest and tell my mother where this place is! She would force Glory to gather an army and attack this place!" She pleaded, and Winter shifted his feet uncomfortably, and looked away. 

       "Um, I don't think Secretkeeper would be to happy to see me..." He trailed off, and Moon rolled her eyes again. 

     "She wouldn't know I'm pregnant, and when she finds out, we could tell her the truth; Storm forced this to happen. She would murder him!" Moon laughed, picturing the look on her mother's face if she found out. (I cried writing this)

       "I'm not worried about that....." Winter trailed off again, and Moon gave him a curious look. "If you're not worried about that, then what are you worried about?" She asked, and Winter sighed. 

        "Well, Storm wanted to send me on a 'mission' to kill your mother, but I refused to go. He got mad, and he threatened to kill you, like he always does, but I still refused to go. He got really mad, and long-story-short, I attacked Secretkeeper in a cave and..." He trailed off, and he looked at her, he had a guilty look on his face. 

        "YOU KILLED MY MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!" Moon screamed, and she watched Winter flinch at the harshness of her voice. 

         "She's not dead........" He said quietly, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you..." He hung his head in shame, and Moon looked away from him, fuming with anger. They sat in still for awhile, until Moon finally broke the silence. 

        "She's okay......right?"  She looked at Winter, and he looked up and nodded. 

          "Yeah, she's okay, when we fought, I went easy on her," His eyes met her's, and she couldn't help but smile slightly. 

       "Thank you for not killing her." She said quietly, and he nodded and lay down on the other side of their prison.