Why

Storm was leading Moon to his hideout, Sleet and Frost were following close behind with Winter. 'Why didn't he leave when I told him to? It would have saved him. He wouldn't be captured with me if he had just listened and followed my mother. I still need to ask him about that...' Her thoughts were interrupted when Winter broke out of his chains and he attacked Sleet, right after he had killed Frost. Suddenly, a knife was at her throat, Winter saw this, and he stopped fighting. Moon rolled her eyes, but Sleet had seen this action. "Storm, I think this Nightwing thinks you wouldn't really stab her, she probably is making fun of you in her head." He said, smiling, and Moon frowned, realizing she couldn't read his mind, when she tried to find out what he was planning to do. "Well, I guess we'll teach her a lesson when we get back to the cave," Storm said, and then continued to lead her. She looked behind her, and tried to see what blocked her out of Sleet's mind, and she saw a small, silver earring with a piece of skyfire attached to it.  Winter saw her staring at the skyfire, then, he slowly used the claw on the end of his wing to get his skyfire out of his pouch.  She watched, as Winter dropped the skyfire without Sleet noticing. 'Okay, so I'm going to talk to you thru my thoughts, all you have to do is just listen, or you can nod or shake your head.' Winter thought to her, and she nodded her head. 'Are you okay?' He thought, and she nodded her had slightly. 'I'm sorry this is all happening to you, it's all my fault, I wish it could've been me.' He sadly thought, and she shook her head. 'I-' His thought to her was interrupted. "We're here, get them in a prison cell, they can go in the same cell so we don't take up space." Storm said, and another Icewing came out of a cave up in front of them, he came up to them, and Sleet and him lead Winter and her to a far side of the mountain, and they were both thrown into the same cell.

~TIME SKIP~

3 WEEKS LATER 

Moon was covered in scares, inside and out. She had been beaten and bruised, threatened and tortured. Winter was in better condition then her, he was only beaten when he did something wrong, he stopped doing the opposite of what Storm wanted him to do when Storm started beating Moon instead of Winter. Moon hated Storm, he had gotten on her nerves many times, and all those times he got on her nerves, she had attacked him. He always beat her in a fight, and she found that annoying. She wished he was dead. She wished she could just rip out his heart and watch him die. She hated doing the things he made her do, he sent her on all kinds of missions, mostly assassin missions. She had killed fifteen dragons so far, most of them were Seawings, because Storm hated Seawings for reasons she did not know. All she knew was Winter was trying to come up with a plan to help them escape, but so far, he hasn't come up with a good plan. "MOONWATCHER!!!!!" Storm bellowed, and Moon sighed, and walked toward where the yell had come from. 'I'm probably in trouble because he just likes to beat me or torture me.' Moon thought, and she sighed as she walked into the cave Storm was in. "Moon, I have another mission for you." He hissed, and Moon's head shot up with a look of surprise. "But I just came back from a mission yesterday!" She said, and immediately regretted it. "Never complain, I'm sure you remember the last time you did that?" Storm growled at her, and she shuddered and looked at her shoulder, which had four faded stab wounds. "Sorry," She mumbled, and Storm continued on what he was going to say. "Your mission is to assassinate one of Queen Glacier's relatives. One that is in first circle." He said, and frowned. "You mean someone like Hailstorm?" Moon started, and Storm's head jerked up. "Hailstorm is a realitive of the Queen?" Storm said, with something like triumph in his eyes. "Yes, Hailstorm and Winter are nephews of the queen." Moon said, confused. "Hailstorm is my brother!" He shouted, and Moon's eyes widened. "Never mind about that, we will talk of it when you getback from your mission. But don't kill Hailstorm." Storm said, Moon left the room, and she headed to her prison cell to tell Winter that Storm was his brother.

~TIME SKIP~

Moon was in Glacier's palace, and she was looking at the rankings. 'Should I kill Princess Icicle, or should I kill Princess Snowfall?' She thought to herself, then she made her choice and walked away. She crept into the royal sleeping caves, and looked for the cave that read 'Snowfall', and she found it. She looked up, and read the words carved into the door, it read, 'Snowfall Daughter of the Queen and Heir to the Throne.' She slithered into the room, and found Snowfall sleeping, taking in her last breathes. Moon grabbed a small dagger out of her library pouch, the one gift she had gotten at J.M.A. She slithered right up to Snowfall's bed, and she slit Snowfall's head clean off. Snowfall had felt no pain, she had died instantly. Moon sigh, and she cut off an ice-spike off Snowfall's head, knowing Storm would want proof that Snowfall was actually dead. Moon looked at Snowfall, and she felt sorry for Glacier. Moon knew Glacier would wake up to find her only daughter dead, and Icicle the only heir to the throne. Moon knew she should've killed Icicle, but she couldn't do that to Winter, he would be devastated. She took one last look at Snowfall, and she silently crept out the door, and back to where Storm's hideout was.

~SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!!! I COULDN'T COME UP WITH ANYTHING ELSE FOR THIS CHAPTER..... BUT I HOPE YOU AT LEAST ENJOY IT!~