Sold

Moon's P.O.V.

Moon started to wake up, only to find out her head was throbbing, and she was in a cage. She blinked, wearily, and tried to get up, and found out she had a chain around her neck that looked like a collar. She looked at herself, and saw she had more chains tying up her wings and wrists, she also had a muzzle on. She looked around, and she saw that she was behind a small stage where other dragons in chains were being bidden on. She suddenly realized two things, one; was that she had a piece of skyfire on, so she took that off, and she suddenly heard many voices booming in her head, so she did the raindrop trick, and all the voices disappeared. The second thing she had noticed was that her whole winglet was in the crowd, and Winter was staring at her. She watched as he grabbed his pouch, and he took something out and gave it to Turtle. 'Moon, are you okay?' She looked around, trying to find out where the voice came from, and then realization hit her. She looked at Winter, and nodded, and he gave a sigh of relief. 'We're going to get you out of here, so don't worry.' Winter thought to her then got his skyfire back from Turtle. Suddenly a huge, battle scared, male Skywing came up to her cage and grabbed the chain that was around her neck, and let her to the stage. 'Wait a minute.' Moon thought, and looked closely at him, 'This is the Skywing who kidnapped me last night!'  Moon struggled to get off the stage, but he kicked her and dragged her on.

Moon looked around, and everyone was staring at her. She shrunk into the Skywing's wing, but he pushed her away. "Ugh, another Nightwing?" Said a Skywing in the crowd of bidders. "Oh, she's not just any Nightwing, she' s the last of her kind." Said her captor, and the same Skywing from the crowd responded, "She's not the last of her kind! "I saw a Nightwing the other day!" "Oh, you thought I meant she was the last Nightwing? Well you are wrong, I meant that she is the last Nightwing able to read minds and see the future." Her captor said casually. Moon shook her head frantically. "The Nightwing says she doesn't have these powers, Phoenix." A different dragon said, angrily.  "She is lying to you and I will prove it, but first I need a volunteer from the audience." Phoenix said, then called up a huge Mudwing. "If you do not use your powers, I will kill everyone important to you," Phoenix said to Moon, loudly. The huge Mudwing walked over to her and she repeated everything he thought perfectly. "He's thinking about how much he hates that Thorn was chosen to be the Sandwing queen, and how Blister would have done better." Moon gave him a confused glance, and he gasped. "I-It's real...." He said, then smiled, "I'll give you five thousand." The crowd gasped, and they all started bidding on her, but the bidding stopped when someone called out, "I'll take her for twelve million." Moon looked around, and her eyes widened when she saw Qibli with a huge sack of gold. "I said, I'll take her for twelve million." He repeated, and walked up to the stage to get her. "I'll take her for twenty million," A Icewing came up from the crowd and glared daggers at Qibli. "I'll take her for thirty million." Qibli growled, and he glared right back at the Icewing. The Icewing looked at Qibli with hatred in his eyes, then spoke. "I'll give you five hundred million, and a dragonet from out of her." Moon gasped, and tried to get away. She started a huge fight with a Sandwing out of panic. Seven dragons tried to break up the fight, but she kept going, and got a claw to the eye. She screamed in pain, and lunged for the Sandwing who had just torn her face. Moon fought him until he slipped, and she instantly killed him. Suddenly she stopped, realizing she had just killed someone out of fear. Phoenix tackled her, and he tightened the chains around her, leaving her panting on the ground. 

She looked at Winter, and she flinched. He was looking at her, fear and pity written all over his face. She looked at the Icwing, and was surprised to find him looking sadly at the Sandwing. 'Cobra was my best friend! I'm going to kill her, slowly and painfully.' He thought, clearly not remembering that she could read minds. He looked up at Phoenix. "So, do I win the bid?" He said, glaring at everyone. "Only if the Sandwing can't come up with a better offer." Phoenix growled, then gestured to Qibli. Qibli hung his head in shame and sadness, for he new he had lost the bid. "Going once! Going twice! And she's sold to Storm of the Icewings!" Phoenix yelled then gestured to the Icewing who had bidden on her. "I expect a dragonet by next year." Phoenix growled loudly to him, and everyone in the crowd gasped. "You can't do that to her!" Winter called out, clearly enraged. "Why not?" Phoenix said, looking bored, but Moon could hear from his thoughts that he was very annoyed. "SHE'S ONLY FOUR!" Winter screamed at him, and everyone looked at him, wondering why an Icewing would care about a Nightwing. "So?" Phoenix asked, and Moon knew he had gone to far, so she reared up, and she unexpectedly attacked Phoenix, going for the kill. Phoenix was losing badly, and Storm and a bunch of Seawings came to his rescue. Storm grabbed Moon, and he pulled her off of Phoenix and stared at him. Phoenix looked close to dead, so Storm smashed Moon's head to the ground and went to help Phoenix. Moon's vision started to blur, but she fought to stay conscious. Kinkajou screamed, and she ran up to Moon, trying to keep her awake. "Get away from her." Storm growled to Kinkajou, but she ignored him and helped Moon get up. "I said, get away from the Nightwing." Storm repeated, and once again, Kinkajou ignored him and tried to get her off the stage. This made Storm mad, so he ran up to Kinkajou, and smacked her across the head, causing her to scream out in pain, then she collapsed. 

Moon was, once again, driven off the edge, and she attacked Storm, but he overpowered her, and once again, he slammed her head into the ground. Her vision started to blur, and she moaned in pain. The last thing she saw was Kinkajou getting up and giving Moon a worried glance, before she ran off into the crowd, and everything went black.