Attacked

Secretkeeper's P.O.V.

~THREE WEEKS LATER~

Secretkeeper was in her hut crying, again. She had seen Moon, and Moon had been all beaten up and bloody. She sighed when she heard a familiar knock on the door. "Come in," She said mournfully, and Queen Glory entered her hut. "Secretkeeper, Moon and Winter are okay." She said, and anger flashed in Secretkeeper's eyes. "How would you know!?" She snarled, and Glory backed up quickly. "Because Queen Glacier now has a spy working for Storm, and he has been keeping an eye on Winter and Moon." Glory said, and she gave Secretkeeper a small smile. "She's really okay?" She said shakily, and when Glory nodded, she burst into tears of joy. "OH, THANK YOU QUEEN GLORY!!!!!" Secretkeeper shouted with joy, and she bowed to Glory. "It's just what Glacier told me." Glory said with a shrug, then she smiled and left the hut. 'I need to go and rescue Winter and my daughter. Now that I know they're okay, I can sneak in somehow and rescue them. Then they will both be safe, and I will rip out Storm's eyes, claw out his guts, blast him with fire, pull out his claws and teeth, pick his scales off one-by-one, and then I will rip his wings off and throw him over a cliff, all while he's still alive.' She thought evilly, and she walked out of her hut.

"Morning' Secretkeeper!" Greatness called to her, and she nodded and called, "Morning'..." 'Ugh, why do they always have to speak to me? ' She thought, and she walked away from the Nightwing village quietly. Suddenly, something fell out of a tree behind her, but when she looked, nothing was there. "Orchid?" She asked, and a female Rainwing appeared in the spot she was looking at, and she nodded. "Orchid, why are you following me?" Secretkeeper said angrily. "Um, because you left the village." She said, and she got up and looked at the tree she had fallen out of. "Well stop. I don't need a Rainwing following me everywhere I go." Secretkeeper snarled, and Orchid flinched. "But Queen Glo-" "I DON'T CARE WHAT QUEEN GLORY TOLD YOU TO DO! IF YOU FOLLOW ME, YOU WILL DIE! AND I WON'T BE THE ONE TO KILL YOU!!!" Secretkeeper screamed, and Orchid yelped and flew away quickly. Secretkeeper rolled her eyes, and flew away.

~TIME SKIP~

3 HOURS LATER

Secretkeeper had been flying for three hours, and now she was tired, so she landed when she saw a cave in a mountain. 'Ugh, why is it so cold? I'm not even in the Ice Kingdom yet.' She angrily thought to herself, and she lit a fire in the middle of the cave. She went up close to the fire, and fell asleep.

Click...Click...Click...  She woke up to the sound of talons scraping on rock. She opened her eyes, and found herself staring at Winter. "WINTER! YOU'RE ALIVE, AND YOU'VE ESCAPED!!" She yelled, then paused, and curiously asked, "Where's Moon?" "Moon is still in the dungeon, and I did not escape, I was sent here to......" Winter stopped, and he took a deep breath, "I was sent here to kill you." "But you're not going to listen, right? I mean, you're free, you can just never return!" Secretkeeper said, then she smiled. "I have to be back in five hours with proof that I killed you, or Storm will injure her so much, she won't be able to live past five days, or so he says." Winter growled, and he attacked her. She fought back, and she punched Winter's snout. He roared, then jumped on her, knocking her off balance. He suddenly pulled a dagger out of a leather bag slung around his neck, and he pointed it at her. "Give up, it'll be the only way M-" Secretkeeper kicked him hard in the stomach, and he stopped speaking and coughed. The dagger slipped, and it cut off one of her claws and a piece of her left horn on the top of her head. She pushed him away, and she flew away as fast as she could to the rain forest, and when she got there, everything started to go black, and she called for help. The last thing she saw was a Rainwing appearing in front of her, then it all went black. 

~SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE!!!!!! AT FIRST I DIDN'T HAVE ANY IDEAS, BUT THEN EclipticMoon55555 CAME UP WITH THE IDEA OF THIS CHAPTER. SO ECLIPSE IS THE ONE TO THANK!!!! THANKS ECLIPSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)~