Chapter 36: Memories repeat?

Start from the beginning

Weeks later he texted me. I remember talking to him for hours. Although this time, I only liked him as a friend. Then, he asked me about my crush. I didn't have a crush anymore. I knew he had a crush on someone; probably Allie. I decided to tell him. I told him I used to have a crush on him. I was shocked when I saw his reply, he liked me. Sadly, I didn't feel the same way anymore.

He was upset.

Days after it happened. He would sit next to me, and he even held my hand. He would always tell me he would do anything to win me over. After a while I told him he did it. I fell for him again. We soon became more than friends. But as the relationship progressed, he started to ignore me. Sometimes when I was talking to him, he would just leave me and go hang with his lady friends. Every time he would do that to me, I felt my heart just break a bit. He stopped texting me, hanging with me and stopped sitting next to me. I felt like he was ignoring me. I cried. I would even cry myself to sleep.

Everyday I would spot him messing with a girl, playing with her hair. It ticked me off. I wanted to tell him how that made me feel, but I didn't want him to think I was gonna be that kind of girlfriend.

Months went by, school was almost over. Drew and I were still together. We had two days left of school. Drew was always with his friends, I mean I don't blame him. I was with my friends too.

~*~

The summer time passed by fast. I waited for the first day of school to come.

~*~

I called drew, I wanted to see if we had any classes together.

(D-Drew V-Valerie)

D-Hello?

V-Hey, it's Valerie

D-Oh, hi

V-What's your schedule?

D-Umm...Valerie, I'm not going to school anymore...

V-What? Why?

D-My band just got a record deal, we're going on tour.

V-But, what about us?

D-Sorry Valerie, but this isn't gonna work out.

V-Are you breaking up with me?

D-Yeah, I gotta go. Bye.

~*~

I hung up. I was sad. I couldn't believe it. He left me...

~*~Flashback over~*~

I sat there, tears forming. I held them back. I couldn't cry, not here. I just looked at my coffee. The memories I had. It just made me think. I never heard from Drew again. I don't know where he is anymore. Probably performing, getting all does fan girls. It's been so long. I took out my phone, just looked at it. I didn't turn it on. Then my phone buzzed, lighting up. It was a massage, from Cody.

(C-Cody V-Valerie)

C-Val! I gotta tell you something!

V-What?

C-I have to go to North Carolina

V-Why?

C-Our mom's house, I need to get to money and all the property from the house and everything else.

V-Oh, okay!

C-Yeah.

V-Can I come?

C-Why?

V-I just wanna see our house, I know it has bad memories but I wanna see all the good memories that I had too.

C-Umm...okay.

V-Great! When do we leave?

C-Umm...in a week. Pack your stuff, I'll pick you up next Saturday

V-Okay :) well I gotta go. Bye!

C-Bye!

~*~

I turned off my phone.

I can't believe I'm going back to my hometown, were the memories began. I signed. I got up from my seat, I then walked to the exit. I made my way to my car.

~*~

As soon as I went inside the apartment I was greeted by a warm bug that belonged to Mitch. "hey," I said as I giggled. "Were did you go?" Mitch asked as he let go of me. "I went to star bucks," I responded as put the keys on the table. "Ok," Mitch responded. "Hey Mitch, I'm going back to North Carolina with my brother." I mumbled a bit. "wait, what? why?" Mitch asked as he walked toured me. "I'm not gonna stay there, I'm just gonna go with my brother to get all the money from the house," I explained. I could see Mitch a bit more relived. "Don't worry Mitch, I would never leave you," I said as I gave him a quick kiss in the cheek. I then walked to my room. As I made my way to my room I realized something. Why is still in my apartment? I turned around and walked back to the leaving room were Mitch was. "Mitch, why are you still in my apartment?" I asked. "I don't know, I just wanted to wait for you to come home," He explained. I just nodded. I turned around and walked to my room.

~*~

Pretty much two hours later I finished packing. I was exhausted. I just laid down on the bed. Mitch left about one hour ago. He said he had to record some videos. I looked at the clock. It was getting late. Got in my pjs and got comfortable on my bed. Next week would be the week I would go back, back to my pass. I don't know why, but I was kinda excited. It was weird. I turned off the lights, Cuddled myself with the sheets, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep...

~*~

Well here you go guys :) BTW thanks for 5.4k+! You guys are amazing :) And I think it's time to tell you guys a bit about me and about the book.

~•~

I'm 14 and I'm in the 8th grade, I'm a bit shy but I'm crazy and very (seriously) weird around my friends. Last year people thought I was drunk cause I was that weird Cx Anyways...I love to draw, I'm always hype and I'm funny, or that's what my friends say.

Time to tell you about the book

To be Honest I never thought I would make it this far. When I first published this book I had zero followers and took me about two hours to get 20 reads Cx But I was so happy that 20 people had read my book. I thought I would never get 100 reads. And when I did, I was sooo hype XD When I got 500 I only had about 11 comments and 20 votes. And I only had 3 followers, crazy that they're still following me to this day :)

~*~Ideas for the book~*~

My first chapter was a bit based of my pass. My mom isn't that abusive as I described it on the book, my mom just has a temper, well used to. she's better now and doesn't do that anymore. No my parents aren't divorced btw. And the Vrabel words that was put on the book that val's mom said to her, yeah those are the words my mom used to call me/tell me. But it was years ago, I was young when I went trough all of that. The background for Valerie's character was based of mine, I was bullied my whole live growing up. I did feel depress and all of that. I expressed all of those feelings by writing it down, and yes I am a sad writer. On my other book 'love can't tear us apart' I share all the things I went through(ever little detail :/) and put it as Emma's background. Well I think that's it, sorry for the long author's note. Anyways vote, comment and follow. bye!