Chapter 19: Moving on

•~•Still Valerie's P.O.V•~•

I was actually falling for Jason. I knew that Jason was really good friends with Mitch, and that meant that if Mitch found out, he would think that I was trying to make him jealous. "val, hello? earth to val," I felt someone shake me, then I went back to reality and saw Jason holding my shoulders and shaking me. "sorry, I was just thinking," I said. "oh..ok, well come on val, lets start skating again," Jason said and then held out his hand in front of me. I grabbed his hand and then he pulled me up from the chair.

We raced each other, witch was really fun. We tried to dance will skating, but we failed badly. The skating wring was fun, it had lasers, music and a disco ball!

"Are you having fun?"Jason asked me while we were both skating. "yea! this is so fun!" I yelled. I decided that I wanted to skate faster so I started to grab speed. I went faster and faster, I heard Jason say something but I didn't listen. Then I looked back for one second to see Jason but thin I fell. I fell to the ground hurting myself but, not that bad. "oh my god! I'm so sorry," I heard a girl say. I looked up to a girl with beautiful blond hair and blue eyes, she looked familiar but I couldn't make it out. Then I realized it was that girl that I saw in the pictures with Mitch...

It was Maria.

I wanted to just punch her but, I couldn't. Then before I could say anything, I saw another figure come closer. At first I couldn't see their face, but as they got closer it saw Mitch. "Maria what happened?" Mitch asked in a worried face. "I bumped into someone and she won't get up," Maria said in a sorta worried face. As I looked at Mitch I saw him look at me and then his eyes widen. He didn't say anything, he was speechless. "val! are you ok?!" I heard someone say. I turned to my right to see Jason. "here, take my hand," Jason said, holding out his hand. I grabbed his hand and then he pulled me up.

After I got up from the floor I heard Mitch say something. "hey.." Jason said looking at Mitch. They both looked at each other for a few seconds, it was so silent, but then Mitch decided to brake the silence. "well..um..maria and I have to go.." Mitch said in a nervous face, then he grabbed Maria and left. I saw them walk out of the skating wring and then heading to a table. I looked at Jason, I I saw no expression on his face. "val, lets leave.." Jason Said. "oh..ok," I responded. Then I followed Jason.

We got in the car. I sat down on my seat and then I looked over at Jason. "are you still with Mitch?" Jason asked. When he asked me that, I realized that I never told him that Mitch and I broke up. "no.." I said looking down at my seat. "oh, well what happened?" Jason asked. "Mitch dumped me for another girl.." I said. I felt like crying but I resisted not to, then I felt Jason grab my chin and then he made me look at him. I looked at him and he looked at me. Then he leaned in and kissed me.

*Jason's P.O.V*

I looked at Valerie's beautiful eyes. I couldn't help it but I leaned in and kissed her. At first I was kissing her, but then she kissed back. We kissed for a few seconds and then we both pulled apart for air. I looked at her and she looked at me. I really liked Valerie for a while now, but when Mitch took her i couldn't tell her. Then when she told me that they broke up, I knew that I could finally have a chance with her. I had to tell her. "I love you," I finally said. I looked at her, I saw that she was a little bit shocked but then, she smiled. "Jason, I like you too," Valerie said. I was so happy when she said that. "Val, will you be my by girlfriend?" I asked.

At my surprise she kissed me, then I kissed back. I knew that when a girl did that, it meant "yes."

Me and Valerie were together now....

------------ARTHOR'S NOTE--------

Well Jason and Valerie are now bf and gf, WOW!

Well hope you guys enjoy, and if you did maybe comment on what you think, vote or even follow me.

See you guys later! BYEEEE!!! My sexy cookies!!