Chapter 35: Surprice party

If there's spelling errors, sorry :/ I'll fix it later :) I type fast so I mess up sometimes, and also cause auto correct hates me >.<

~*~Jerome's P.O.V~*~

I put my hand on her cheek, I then leaned in to greet her soft warm lips. I could feel my body getting hotter and hotter. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Although April wasn't kissing back; she stood there like she was frozen. I knew this was a mistake. As I said good bye to her lips she pulled me back to greet her soft warm lips. At first I couldn't believe it; But then, I kissed back. Our kiss was passionate. I could feel the sparks going off. I've never felt like that with anyone else. It felt so right. We basically made out. Soon after we both stopped, we needed to breath. I starred into April's beautiful eyes. Here eyes were reflecting the sun's beauty. We both looked at each other. Pure silence. "Why did you kiss me?" April asked as she was getting closer to me. "I don't know. I mean, you looked so beautiful. I just couldn't help it," I explained. She didn't say a word. She just smiled. She then laid her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her, when then just watched the sun set.

~*~Valerie's P.O.V~*~

It was getting late, Mitch and I were finishing up the decorations. We invited, Adam, Tyler, Ty, Ian, Noah, Matt, and pretty much every person we knew. Jason and Ty had just gotten back from getting the cake. We had the food and drinks, and the music ready. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and texted Jerome. I told him to brink April, we were finally ready. I also told him to text me when they were here.

~*~Jerome's P.O.V~*~

As April and I watched the amazing view, my phone buzzed. I grabbed my phone from my pocket. It was a text from Valerie. It was time to take April to her birthday party. "Hey April," said as up my phone back in my pocket. "yeah?" she asked as she looked at me. "Wanna go see val and Mitch?" I asked. She didn't say anything. She just nodded.

We walked back to my car. We put all of out picnic stuff in the trunk. We then go in the car.

~*~

As I parked the car, I quickly texted Valerie to tell her we were here.

~*~Valerie's P.O.V~*~

My phone buzzed. It was Jerome. They were here. "Guys! they're here! Everyone hide!" I yelled. Everyone pretty much disappeared. wow they were really good at hiding. I texted Jerome really fast to tell him we were ready.

~*~April's P.O.V~*~

I looked at Jerome as he received a text massage. He then looked at me. "Come on," Jerome told me as he got out of the car. I just followed.

I opened the door to Valerie's apartment. It was dark. I looked for the light switch, until I found it.

~*~Valerie's P.O.V~*~

As soon as she turned on the lights, all of us jumped up and yelled 'surprise!' She screamed and jumped a few steps back. We all laughed. "You guys!" she yelled. But it was in a nice way. She then ran toured me and hugged me tight. "Was this your idea val?" she asked. "yeah, how could I not forget you birthday?" "Thank you," she responded as she finally let go of me. "Well what are we waiting for! Let's party!" Mitch yelled as he had a beer on his hand. We all yelled. We turned on the stereo, we danced to the beat.

~*~

Jerome and pretty much all the guys were drunk. April and I were the only two people left that weren't drunk yet. We laughed at all the random stuff the boys did. It was fun to watch. Mitch and Jerome drank about twenty cans of beer, they were just going crazy. There was beer all over the kitchen floor, People throwing up on the trash cans. The party was pretty much crazy. Well Mitch and I did plan the party, but Mitch goes a bit over board sometimes.

~*~

It was two in the morning, every one had Just left. Jerome, April, Mitch and I staid up to clean the mess. It took a while but we did it. After the crazy party that we haut had, I was exhausted. Jerome and April staid at my apartment, they had to share a room. Meanwhile Mitch and I we in the master bedroom. I changed into my pjs and slammed myself onto the bed. Mitch go into bed with me. As soon as I closed my eyes, I was out.

~*~*~

Well hope you guys enjoyed. Thx for 4.9k reads :) almost at 5k! Anyways if you guys enjoyed, as always make sure to vote, COMMENT! And follow me :)

BYEEE MY SEXY COOKIES!!