"Abram," The woman whispers. "I am Selene, your moon goddess,"

My eyes snap up to look at her. My moon goddess? No wonder she is so otherworldly beautiful and all these animals love her. But why is she speaking to me? Am I dead? Did I die in that fight?

Selene laughs a musical laugh. "No, you are not dead, Abram, you are very much alive, my child,"

"How am I here then?" I ask inside my head since apparently she can hear me.

"I brought you here," She responds as she removes her hand from my head to pet the other animals around her.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"To tell you something," She drops her hand from the giant tortoise and white goose she was petting.

"Tell me something? Why me? Did I do something wrong?"

Selene smiles again. "No, Abram, you have not done anything wrong. You are a very well behaved child of mine. You grow to do great things,"

"What did you have to tell me then?" I ask confused. I've heard that the moon goddess only speaks to you if it is important.

"You were right, Abram," She says with a frown. The frown does not look good on her beautiful face.

"Right about what?"

"About everything," She flicks her hand gently and all the animals scurry away. "Keep your eyes open and your loved ones close. You will uncover dangerous secrets that some wish to never be known,"

"Secrets? What kind of secrets? I do not understand, moon goddess," I complain.

Selene smiles. "You will understand in due time, Abram. Just remember, you are correct about everything. Magic is a dangerous thing that tries to control the user. Magic is destroying your home, Abram, and it is up to you and your friends to save it,"

"Magic? Destroying my home? I do not understand. Magic is illegal,"

"I should never have allowed magic into your realm," She whispers with a frown. "It is hurting everyone and I cannot do a thing about it. That is why it is up to you, Abram,"

I shake my head. "Who is using magic?"

"You will know when it is time. Just remember you are correct. Do not second guess yourself. Keep your mate and his brother close. Do not let Winter leave. Watch the Elders closely. Not everything is as it appears. Everyone has something dark buried within, and I am afraid my children are being affected the most,"

"My mate and his brother? My mate is male?"

"You will love him, Abram, trust me,"

"I do trust you," I say automatically as I nod my wolf head. "Will he love me back though?"

"Yes, give him time to adjust and he will love you,"

"Who is Winter? And why do I have to watch the Elders? How am I supposed to watch them when we do not have any near our pack? And what do you mean everyone has something dark and its affecting your children? Like its affecting werewolves and vampires and stuff?" I fire off.

"It is time for you to go now, Abram" Selene says. "All your questions will be answered in due time. Everything will make sense when the time is right,"

"But-," The forest around me starts to ripple and I know I am about to wake up.

"Help them, Abram, it is up to you to save everyone," Selene says. Right before everything disappears though she says two last things. "Rigg cannot be afraid of his shift and your father left you something behind the door,"

****555****

Abram sits up abruptly with a gasp. Sweat drips into his eyes as his whole body shakes.

"What the hell was that?" Abram's head snaps to the side to find Jonah, Rigg, Trigg, and Winter all kneeling next to him as he lays on the couch. "Trigg came and got me because he thought you were having some kind of seizure," Jonah grumbles with wide eyes.

Abram's eyes snap to Trigg who has equally wide eyes. "I-I-I," Abram stumbles. He lifts his hands to look at them. His paws are gone, the blood gone, the animals gone. Selene gone.

"Abram?" Trigg questions in a quiet voice. "What's wrong?"

Abram shakes his head as he feels the tears start to roll down his cheeks. His breathing comes out in gasps. His hands shake as they reach up to touch every part on his face.

"I knew," Abram's voice cracks over the words. "I knew that day,"

"What?" Jonah asks confused. "Abram, are you okay?"

Abram shakes his head again as his hands cover his face entirely. "I couldn't remember until now,"

"Remember what, Alpha?" Jonah asks with worry in his voice.

"I-I-I, no," Abram whimpers before he jumps from the couch. "Stay here!" He shouts before he rips the front door open and runs through the sleeping house.

________555________

Author's Blurb:

April 5, 2017

Chapter 14 goes along with this chapter BUT I will not post it this week UNLESS I get AT LEAST ten individual comments (meaning ONE comment from TEN different people) asking to post chapter 14.