Chapter 7

**A/N: Above is Matt Dallas, who plays Deklan Cooper. :) **

**A/N: If you see anywhere in this chapter, that I spelled "Farah" "Farrah" (with two 'R's) could you PLEASE comment and let me know. I might go back and change the spelling to 'Farrah' but right now it is supposed to be 'Farah'. I know someone who's name is spelled with two 'R's so that is probably why I keep getting it mixed up. Thank you! **

Abram walks out of his office and heads for the kitchen to make a pot of coffee, only he stops in his tracks when Rigg screams bloody murder and jumps into the air a few feet. Abram raises an eyebrow at the young boy who clutches at his heart, Abram can hear how fast his heart beats.

"You scared the shit out of me!" Rigg hollers.

"What happened?" Trigg hollers right back as he skids down the hall, stopping to check his brother from head to toe.

"Stop that, I'm fine," Rigg says as he swats his brother away who tries to look at his face. "Your boyfriend just scared me,"

"What did you do?" Trigg asks with a suspicious glare towards Abram.

"I didn't do anything, I was just going to the kitchen," Abram doesn't miss the way that Trigg doesn't correct his brother on them not being boyfriends. They haven't made it official yet, but Abram plans to make it official very soon.

"Uh huh," Trigg replies still suspicious.

"Really, bro, he didn't touch me or anything," Rigg chuckles.

"You better not touch him, or else I'll snap all the bones in both your arms," Trigg threatens.

Abram quirks a smile. "It's good to know you are so protective," Abram says then moves around the brothers to start a pot of coffee.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Trigg asks angrily.

Abram shrugs his shoulders. "I've never had a sibling be protective towards me, and I've never had a sibling to be protective of," He gets down a mug as Trigg leans against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest. "Plus, it's good to know you are protective for when we have pups,"

"Pups?" He practically shouts. "I just met you!"

"Not now," Abram laughs. "I'm not ready to be a father. It's just nice to know you will be protective towards them ahead of time,"

"Ugh," Trigg groans as he turns on his heel to join his brother in front of the T.V.

Abram laughs as he follows Trigg half way. "I'm going to take a shower, do not leave the apartment or answer the door," He warns.

Trigg snorts this time. "Don't worry about that, I don't trust or know anyone here,"

Abram frowns at his reply but heads to his bedroom to shower anyway. He managed to take a shower and trim his facial hair all under ten minutes. Then he threw on a dark pair of jeans, a plain white T-shirt, a pair of red Vans, and a red zip-up hoodie to complete the outfit. Then he headed back out to the kitchen to pour himself a cup of coffee.

He sips at the hot black coffee as he stands behind the couch, he glances at the T.V and tilts his head in wonder. Morning cartoons are playing on Cartoon Network and Rigg is having a blast with Tom and Jerry. Then someone knocks at the front door. Both Trigg and Rigg snap their heads to Abram.

Abram moves to the door and opens it just enough for him to see out but then opens it wider as he notices it's just Jonah on the other end.

"Morning," Abram greets. "I thought you weren't getting out of bed until noon?" With Jonah when he says he's not getting up until noon, he doesn't get up until noon.