Keliegh Preston Pov

5 chapters left

That's all

Enjoy

" Hello snowflskes, I was told this will be my last time speaking to you'll but don't cry cause' you'll never know when the girl that has a name that's tricky to spell might be back so be on the look out "

" Don't front, we all know snowflakelove1616 is a amazing writer A.K.A Tyra Robinson and she decided to save the best Pov for last and this series theme song will play at the end but anyways what did I learn along this journey? "

" I learned to never keep secrets in any type of relationship, wait for sex cause' there's always a good reason why you're waiting in most cases, in my case my husband made me wait so we can be engaged first and that was the sweetest shit in the world, forgive no matter how much it kills you, open up, never let a man verbally abuse you and age ain't nothing but a number meaning if something happens to you and a brand new beautiful responsibility is brought upon you, it's up to you to choose how the rest of your life will go cause' it'll really start there, I chose my daughter Kiley at the time instead of me and I'll never regret it "

" I learned to love my husband and for all those people that made him think he's unattractive well fuck you and before you wanna' judge anyone on their appearance, look at yourself in the fucking mirrior first ok "

" For all those peopme who thought he was ugly at first but gained to love him in the end, thank you for giving him a chance and I love you for that "

" Actually I love all of you'll and thank you for reading my story now go pick another series and show love, they're all amazing so don't be petty' "

" snowflakelove1616 can I say it? "

snowflakelove1616: sure

" Enjoy "