Langston Family

If I got time then I will start on I Fell For You storyline tonight after I finished the assigned updates on this book

Enjoy

Kyla Pov

" I'm 26 and big dick daddy plus hubby' is 28, we so happy and nasty when we wanna' be but at the sright time "

" Hoes be trying to come my man way but I'm there to send them back the other way every damn time "

" When they get out of line I put them back in line and they stay in that line because that's where they belong "

" I can handle these thirsty hoes but anyways yes I had our son Leon Langston Jr., LJ for short and he's 3 but I had our daughter Kyle Sparkle Langston 9 months, 6 weeks and one day later, this man got me pregnant first chance he got so that means when my 6 weeks was up, yeah that day after, I couldn't walk for 3 days "

" She's just turned 3 last week, her and her brother are only 10 months, a week and a day apart "

" I love my life and my family to death and yes I trust my husband to remain faithful to me especially after all the heavy shit he put me through 3 years of dating "

" I definitely delt' with the rain to be apart of the Langston Family I helped create "

" I earned this and I earned him, that's the end of it "

" How much you'll wanna' bet ain't nobody taking my happiness away because like the title say "

" Happiness Means Everything "

" I pray every night before bed and intense sex every other night that we stay happy and these hoes betta' fall back cause' they really starting to get on my damn nerves "

" We all ladies so why can't we all just be classy and keep it pushing "

" Oh I forgot, because of the petty' bitches but like I said before, I can handle all of them "

" At least my family all good so I'm good "