Something Funny

This Heart Is Yours double updates are next

Enjoy

A Week Later

Keliegh Pov

" Something is up with my husband and it's killing me on the inside that's he's keeping secrets and lieing to me for the good our own son that is baking "

" Don't get me wrong, I appreciate he cares to keep me from stressing but he don't knows he's making it easier for me to stress in the first place because of the secrets and the lies "

" What else is he keeping from me, what else is he lying about and why I feel like I can't trust my husband "

" Now if you'll excuse me I'mma' go cry before he comes back from picking our 3 pride and joys up from school "

-

Keliegh cried and cried while she folded clothes on the be she shares with her husband

" I have to stop, they're gonna' be back soon but I can't stop "

" I hurts, it hurts so bad, why is he doing this to me "

" That's it, I wanna' know what's he's keeping from me and I want to know right fucking now "

Keliegh wiped her tears away and picked up her cellphone that was sitting next to her and called the one person that knows her husband just as well as she does

Leon: " Wassup' Keliegh, how you been "

Keliegh: " What is Kareem keeping from me and I know you know Leon "
Leon: " If you got problems wit' yo' husband then take that shit up with him, don't call my phone with the bullshit cause' I don't know what the fuck you talkin' about "

Keliegh: " Now you wanna' lie too Leon, you know what his secret is but instead of being a good friend and letting me know you wanna' lie, ok it's cool "

Keliegh hung up and Kiley ran in the room with Karlie behind her

" Mommy guess what..what's wrong " Kiley said concerned and got on the bed to help her mommy f ok D the clothes.

Keliegh helped Karlie up and she just sat in her mommy's lap wiping her tears away

" Nothing, I just watched one of those dog rescue commercials, where's you'll brother " Keliegh said helping her daughter wipe her own tears away and kissed Karlie forehead.

" He's with dad, he told me to tell you that's he's gonna' get the grocery shopping out the way so you can rest and annoying Kareem wanted to spend quality time with dad do he tagged along " Kiley said with her same old bright smile on her face.

" You'll dad can be so sweet, oh' honey did you want to tell me something " Keliegh said.

Kiley took a second to think

" Oh' yeah this boy made in fun of my bushy hair so I called him a yellow long buck tooth mouth tode and the whole class laughed and clapped because he always bullied me and I never stood up for myself but today I guess me being scared went away " Kiley said.

Keliegh just listened and giggled

" That's my baby, high five " Keliegh said putting her hand up and they made them clap.

" Me too " Karlie said.

" I wouldn't forget my other baby " Keliegh said high fiving Karlie.

" Ok who wants to go to auntie Amber and Margo house and do their homework there " Keliegh said.