Make Me Leave

😩 Ugggh wattpad annoying asf wright now

I wonder why the pictures at the top there but they say wattpad in grey

I can't see em, uggggh but oh well

I'm not gonna let it affect me

Life & Love update is next then My Everything then You Are My Rock

Then that means everything had been updated and I can get a head start on editing The One series

Sorry I didn't update yesterday I had to go visit my grandma in the hospital and it took longer than expected

😢 I'm just amazed I didn't cry seeing her in that condition, it would've made her cry and I didn't want to cause anything and that's all

Enjoy 😘

Kyla collapsed to the floor and continued to cry

Damn

Kyla Pov

" Wait what am I doing? "

" Why am I just sitting here while my marriage is at the beginning to be on the rocks? "

" I pay half of all the bills here and they ain't no where near cheap "

" I'm not going anywhere and neither is he, we're gonna' talk this out and he's gonna' let me make it up to him that doesn't involve sex and we can forget this ever happened "

" I think he's overreacting just a lil' bit' anyway "

" I cut my thoughts off getting up and walking towards the double doors wiping my tears away "

" Wish me luck "

" I opened the double doors and to my surprise my his was wright where I wanted him to be "

" Standing there "

" I sighed "

" Why " Leon asked low but still looked at his wife in the eyes hoping for a better answer this time?

" I already told you why, I didn't want to stress you out " Kyla said.

" You could've told me and you know it " Leon said.

" I'm sorry, it won't happen again but at least you know now " Kyla said.

Leon was taken bank

" SO WHAT " Leon yelled and Kyla had egnough of him yelling at her.

" Ok that's it "

" THE HELL YOU MEAN SO WHAT " Kyla yelled and asked?

" You think I wanted to find out this way Kyla Langston " Leon asked mostly curious but still pissed off?

" No, look I don't know what else' you want me to say, I said I was sorry, I said why I did it but I'm not finna ' get on my knees and kiss your feet and outta' everyone you know that I don't kiss nobody feet under any circumstances and I'll tell yah' sonething else', I'm not going no where, Make Me Leave, you gon' have to drag me outta' here, I love you and I'm not leaving you, I feel bad and I promise I'll make this up to you and I promise I won't keep anymore secrets from you, this will never happen again now can you please stop being mad at me " Kyla asked?

That's all Leon wanted to hear but he ain't about to smile

" Swear you'll never do this shit to me again Ky, that was a fucked up move yah' know " Leon said.