No More Lies

My Miracle update is next then This Heart Is Yours

That's all

Enjoy

Keliegh Pov

" I watched my husband play with our daughters outside on the patio "

" Our son sleeping in his room, he sure like a taking naps "

" A smile was on my face and a couple giggled snuck their way in, they weree playing royal tea party, they got him wearing a dress and everything but don't you'll worry "

" It's in his size and it took me long hours at Party City to find it but I just can't take it anymore "

" I love Kareem to death and the last thing I want to do is kick him out if he's not honest with me but he's not gonna' learn his lesson if I don't punish him some type of way, yeas there will be No More Lies after today but just know our kids have nothing to do with it, they are gonna' be around their daddy no matter what I'm going through with him "

" I will not sit here and allow him to keep lying to me and think it's ok, that shit is not ok and he's gonna' know that today after I get the truth no matter how ugly or uncomfortable it might be "

" Either way I want us to get past
this "

" This pregnancy kicking my ass nut me and Kareem so excited for our last Preston seed cause' after this one I'm not having no more, I'm getting my tubes tied and when I do there's no turning back on that in the future "

-

" I layed in the bed after tucking all our kids in bed, I made Kareem do the dishes and clean anything that need to be cleaned "

" He doesn't let me do all that anyway, he might be a liar but he's a amazing father and I'm proud to be Mrs. Preston and the one to have all his kids "

" Kareem walked in enterupting me from my thoughts, ain't no turning back now "

" Are you ready to be honest or not " Keliegh said.

" Just promise you won't stress and I'll tell you everything " Kareem said sitting on the end of the bed.

" I don't know Kareem, do you have it handled " Keliegh said.

" Yeah " Kareem said.

" I'm listening " Keliegh said.

" It's Keke, she's been calling my phone like crazy but only at night, she keep wanting to talk to me and bragging about how soon she gon' break out of prison and you and the kids are first on her hit list " Kareem said.

Keliegh just nodded her head

" And how long has then been going on " Keliegh said.

" Why it matter " Kareem said.

" Cause' I wanna' know how long you've been lieing to me, fuck what you just said, that bitch don't scare me but what I care about is you lying so how long " Keliegh said.

" Just a month " Kareem said.

Keliegh gasped

" So you've a full month you've been feeding me lies, why couldn't you just tell me the truth, I would've understood Kareem, you know I'm a very understanding person " Keliegh said.

" I didn't tell you the truth cause' I thought if I did you would stress and it would cause a miscarriage or birth affects " Kareem.

Keliegh sighed

" Ok I'm gonna' forgive you this time only because of your strong explanation, I appreciate it but for on just don't lie to me and we're good, deal " Keliegh said smiling soft.

" Deal " Kareem said and he got up to strip out his clothes and shower.

Keliegh yoaned and her cellphone went off on the nightstand

Keliegh: " Hey my love "

Kyla: " Hey very very pregnant beauty, anyways how was your day "

Kyla was relaxed in the bed under the covers while Leon was busy reading LJ and Kyle a bed time story in the living room then he would carry them both and tuck them in bed

Keliegh: " Ehh' anyways tell your husband I said fuck off "

Kyla: " Oh' shit what he do "

Keliegh: " He snapped on me and all I wanted was some information, if he don't wanna' snitch I understand but asshole' you snapping on me was not fucking necessary "

Keliegh suddenly heard the shower going

Kyla: " Ok you got a point but Leon wouldn't just snap for no reason, you probably just caught him at a bad time or the usual came at him with bullshit, you'll handle that you'll selves like two grown ups but how's Kelvyn doing in the oven "

Keliegh: " Good I just tired of him always kicking me, I think my baby boy is dancing in here "

Keliegh was now rubbing her belly

Silence

Keliegh: " Hello "

Silence

Keliegh: " Kyla you there "

Kyla: " AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH' FUCK DADDY, I gotta' go "

Keliegh gasped but Kyla was relaxed laying down but Leon snuck traveling under the covers in between her legs and instead of expecting head she got her husband grabbing her thong pushing it to the side and sitting her legs on his arms ramming his dick inside her walls making his way to the pit of his stomach

Leon was just very horny and inpatient so the conversation had to be cut short in the quickest most natural beautiful way possible

Kyla hung up and just left Keliegh on the phone laughing

Keliegh got up and stripped out her T - shirt and decided to join her husband in the shower

-

" OH' GOOOOOOD', RIGHT THERE " Kyla screamed now with her arms wrapped around Leon neck but her legs stay where they were and she let herself up to fill his body pressed against hers but she was no longer relaxed on the bed.

" Shit bae' " Leon groaned particularly doing all the work but they cam' inside each other.

Kyla kissed his lips and collapsed on his chest resting her head on his left shoulder kissing it

" I love you so much daddy " Kyla said half asleep.

" Daddy loves you too " Leon said kissing her neck.

Awwwww'

I'm trying my best to get updates in

Shit happens *shrugs*