Gleam - 37

Alfie's POV

baby you light up my world like no-body else,the way that you flip your hair gets me over whelmed, the way smile at the ground meaning hard to tell you don't know - ow - ow you don't know your beautiful!

If only you saw what I could see you would understand why I want you so desperately right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe you don't know - ow - ow you don't know your beautiful.

One Direction blasted through the car speakers as all three of us sang/shouted along with the boys.

"I actually like One Direction not going to lie" Joe laughed. "Yeah same" I replied. "I do try to keep it a secret that I like them but really there is no point" Zoe admitted keeping her eyes on the road as she was driving.

Me and Zoe were sat in the front and Joe in the back of her light blue Mini. "Zo why do you have such a small car..I'm squashed back here" Joe complained fidgeting in his seat. "I'm sorry Broseph but I think it's cute" she stated. "Well I definitely don't think its cute, It's too small!" Joe exclaimed waving his arms about in protest. "All good things come in small packages" Zoe replied. I just sat in my seat and laughed at their sibling rivalry.

Lots of arguments, laughs and One Direction songs later they finally reached Gleam management in London.

All three of us walked into the tall building and was immediately greeted by a shortish man with a grey suit on. "Hi guys welcome to Gleam!" He paused holding out his hand for us to shake. "My name is Dom..come on meet the rest of the team!" He exclaimed walking us over to lots of tables with computers on and people sat their working away. "Guys say hi to Zoe, Alfie and Joe!" Dom shouted. Instantly everyone looked over and waved. There wasn't many people it seemed around five to eight people all together.

"Hi I'm Maddie" A girl with long blonde hair walked over to us and gave us a hug each. "Hi Maddie..so what do you actually do here?" Zoe giggled. 'Right well me and the rest of the team basically manage your careers, we open up lots of opportunities for you instead of just staying in your room with a camera we can produce lots of new stuff such as merchandise, chances to write books and things like that but obviously we will always respect on what you choose to do we don't want to completely control what you do" Maddie explained. "Wow that sounds cool!" I smiled. "We have recently signed a few you tubers already..We have Tanya and Jim they signed with us last week, Caspar Lee which was actually just yesterday along with Grace and Abi as well..all in all you are all pretty new here" Maddie giggled nearer the end. "I think we would all like to join right guys?" Joe chuckled. "Yes!" Me and Zoe said in unison.

Three Hours later.

"See you soon yeah Mads" Zoe smiled. "Yeah we should meet up for lunch or something" Maddie replied. It's safe to say we are all signed to 'Gleam management of talent' now after what seemed like a million meetings about the opportunities that our career could give us. Zoe and Maddie have become 'besties' already and have been giggling with each other the whole time. Me and Zoe haven't yet told gleam about 'Zalfie' yet butI'm pretty sure they would understand.

"Guys lets go to StarBucks!" Joe nearly yelled. "Ok Joe Calm down" Zoe laughed. "What can I say I love Starbucks" He grinned.

All of us had now ordered our drinks and were sat in the corner of the shop near the back. "Joe!" One of the workers shouted. "Be back in a second" He said quick before going to get his drink.

"Zoe?" I asked. "Yeah.." She replied smiling. "Um..You don't have tonsure but you know when I asked you to come to Paris with me? When doe exactly want to do that?" I looked down and fiddled with my ring nervously. "Oh Alf" Zoe giggled reaching for my hand and held it tight. "Is that why you are so nervous?" She laughed slightly. "Well Yeah" I mumbled. "Of course I would still love to go! but maybe after VidCon after all we are going to get really busy now" Zoe stated putting her hand to my cheek. "Yeah that's cool with me..I don't care where we go Zoe as long as it is with you" I smiled. Then I moved my hand to her neck and kissed her on the lips. It was only short but to me it was still full of love.

"Alright calm down Zalfie, brother right here" Joe laughed as he walked back over with his drink. Me and Zoe blushed pink and that's when someone called Zoe's name but it was no worker from Starbucks. Zoe looked very shocked and almost scared. "Kyle?" She asked in disbelief. I instantly felt nervous and awkward. I don't even know why.

Word Count: 959

Oooooooo cliff hanger! I am horrible arn't I? So Kyle is around but there are so many questions! Who is he? What is he to Zoe? What has he done to make Zoe scared to even be near him? What will he do to Alfie if he finds out about 'Zalfie'?

Leave your predictions below!

Sorry I advent updated in a while I have been feeling a bit...Idont know..off I suppose. I hope you liked this chapter! And major nostalgia am I right with 1D! I used to love them (Still do Shhh)

Please Vote and Comment! Thanks :)x