#Zalfie - 25

Zoe's POV
I woke up with the worst headache as usual. I sat up and I was laying there fully clothed in my clothes from yesterday and with a full face makeup I instantly mentally groaned at myself as that will make my skin a spotty mess. I checked my phonetic said '10:00 am' and saw a text from Alfie which immediately brightened my rubbish mood.
Schmalf: Hey little one, on my way x
I couldn't help but smile I couldn't wait for him to get here which reminds me I still have to ask my dad about that I took my phone off charge and headed down stairs. "morning Dad!" I greeted as I waltzed into the kitchen with the fresh smell of eggs and bacon filling the air "Wow someone is very happy" he replied "what?" I asked laughing "you just waltzed in without a care in the world and being very polite which is odd" "oi shut up!" "There's my girl!" We both laughed very loud. He put a plate in front of me with eggs, bacon, sausages and beans on "Thank you!" I stated cheerfully dad just smiled back "Oh dad is it alright if Alfie comes to stay for a few days until we head off to Dubai with daily mix?" I asked hoping his answer was good "Sure Zo! It's gonna be really quiet whilst you're gone though" "aw dad"
A few minutes later
I had finished my breakfast and headed upstairs to get dressed, showered and to my hair and makeup before Alfie gets here which should be in an hour or two so I have plenty of time. I hopped in the shower and washed my long long long hair so I was probably in there for a good 45 minutes and then dried my hair and put it into a messy bun with a red hair band. I put on my black disco pants which I am completely obsessed with right now and a my Zz T-shirt with a minimal but enough to look dolled up makeup look on my face creating the illusion into I put a lot of effort in when I didn't really. I then got out my laptop and started to edit my vlog from yesterday to get ready to upload at 5 o'clock.
An hour later
I was sat on my bed just staring up at the ceiling doing nothing. I had finished everything I really needed to do like edit my vlog, edit my main channel video and tidy my room a bit and after I had done that I even tidied the house a bit. I was just lying here waiting for my long expected boyfriend to arrive. When suddenly there was a knock at the door. My eyes opened wide in shock and with excitement I hurried downstairs and shouted "I got it!" To make sure that dad and Joe did not open the door. I stood behind the door for a second checking my hair in the mirror before opening it to be greeted by a smiling Alfie Deyes. Looking very attractive I must say wearing a checked flannel shirt with a white t-shirt underneath with black jeans along with messy hair just the way I like it. We stood there staring at each other smiling for a while before I leaped into his arms taking in the scent of him and holding on tight "I missed you so much" I mumbled into his shoulder "I missed you too" Alfie stated holding me close. I closed my eyes and tears escaped them he must have felt them on his shirt "Aw little one why are you crying?" He asked chuckling at me "Of happiness I suppose...I've really wanted to hug you for ages now" I replied smiling. I hugged him once more before ushering him inside. My dad walked down the corridor and greeted Alfie with a 'man hug' "Nice to see you again Alf" he stated "you too graham" Alfie replied smiling "Joe Alfie's here!" I shouted up the stairs "ok! Be down in a sec!" Joe answered. "Do you fancy filming a collabs later Alf or not bother and watch Christmas films?" I asked hoping for the second option. "Actually Zo if you don't mind could we just watch Christmas films I've already scheduled my video for this week" Alfie replied holding my hand. "Of course I don't mind you know how much I LOVE Christmas films!" I jumped with joy. Joe came stomping down the stairs "Hey Bro!" He exclaimed giving Alfie a 'man' hug. "Hey man!" Alfie replied smiling. I'm so happy they get along well. Me and Alfie walked up the stairs and into my bedroom after Joe went into the lounge. I pulled him quickly by the hand into my room. "I actually have missed you so much Alfafa!" I laughed at the last part. "I missed you too little one!" Alfie smiled. After a few seconds of gazing at each other I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed his white t-shirt and pulled him close to me and kissed him. It's the most passionate kiss I think we have ever had. Alfie was shocked at my quick actions but soon kissed back, his hands were wrapped tightly round my waist and mine were holding his face. I pulled back smiling and again gazing at his chocolate brown eyes. "Well...that was" Alfie started. Before I interrupted him with "by far the best kiss I have had ever!". Alfie smiled cheekily which earned him a kiss on the cheek but because I was wearing red lipstick it smudged onto his face. "Oh" I laughed whilst wiping it off with my thumb. Alfie smiled at me and said "I love you". I replied "I love you more". "Not possible" Alfie answered. Now grabbing me by my wrist and pulling me in for yet another passionate make out sesh.
An hour later
Me and Alfie were snuggled up in my bed watching Elf off my laptop. My head was resting on his chest with our legs tangled together under the sheets. "Oh my god #Zalfie is trending on twitter!" Alfie laughed. "No way!" I replied. "It's because a fan account has been posting lots and lots of picture and GIFS of us and started the hashtag" Alfie smiled. I couldn't quite believe it, I mean why would so many people care about our relationship and they don't even know if it is real! "Oh my god Alfie" I sniggered. "It's trending at number 3 worldwide and number 1 in the U.K." Alfie said with his mouth hung wide open. I shut it with my fingers and said "careful don't want you catching flys". We both laughed. Dubai will be so much fun especially because I will be with the love of my life.

Word count: 1150

Merry Christmas Eve! I hope you have a good Christmas just to let you know I will not be updating on Christmas Day but maybe Boxing Day you never know😉 also if you haven't already check out my other fan fiction called 'living with Joe' and as you can probably tell it's a Joe sugg fiction please comment and vote too thanks :) x