Oh my god! - 30

Zoe's POV
I was awoken by a text coming through in my phone. I quickly checked the time...four AM?! who is texting me at four AM?! Oh wait time difference.

Grace💞

G: Hey Zo! Hope I didn't wake you just letting you know that I am leaving now so I should get to Dubai around midday! Can't wait to see you thanks for everything Grace Xx

I'm so excited. I'm literally going to pounce in grace when I see her. I also have to make sure I am vlogging when her a Joe reunite it will be so cute! Ahh!

Z: Hi G! Don't worry about it I can't wait until you get here also meet us in the lobby of the hotel we are staying at (I will text you the details later it's to early for me to function right now) and I will definitely be vlogging your's and Joe's meet up! See you in 8 hours! Zoe Xx

I texted back just to let her know some info and almost instantly went back to sleep as my head hit the pillow.

*beep beep beep*

Ugh. I hate stupid alarms. Wait I don't have an alarm. I woke up to me laying on the floor with a spare duvet and a pillow. Wait where was Alfie? Then it all came flooding back...the argument, the talk I had with Tan, my talk with Naomi..all of it. I felt like I had just caused loads of problems, I felt like o was trapped in the room, my breathing had quickened and got more rapid. I could hear muffled voices of who I'm was guessing Tanya seeing if I was ok. "It's ok Zoe, your fine, nothing is going to hurt you, everyone loves you..you haven't upset anyone! Everything is fine! You have nice friends, family, an amazing career and your viewers love and support you too!" Tanya reassured me. She knew that this was the way to calm a panic and those were the thing I normally freaked about. My breathing returned to normal and I had stopped crying. "Thanks T" I hugged her. "It's ok Zo!" She replied. "Right I'm going to get dressed, showered and do my makeup in the bathroom if that's ok?" I asked. "Of course Zo go ahead!" She answered. "Thanks" I mumbled as I locked the door.

An hour later.

I exited the bathroom fully dressed and ready to for the day ahead. I'm pretty sure me and Jim were filming for daily mix today until 11:30 so that's good timing as Grace should arrive near then. "Zoe you look so pretty today, I love those shorts where are they from?" Tanya exclaimed. "Thanks T! I think they are from ASOS..." I paused to check the tag. "Yep ASOS!" I laughed. "Cool I might get them in a different colour then we can have matching shorts but not like twins!" Tanya happily said. "Can't wait!" I giggled. There was a knock on the door. "Oh Zoe can you get that I really need to get in the shower" Tan said. "Sure!" I replied. I then opened the door to see who I wanted to avoid the most at the moment. Alfie Deyes. "Uhh Hi..." he cautiously said. I just stood there in shock with my mouth hung open. "Zo?" He asked. I didn't know what to say all her was Alfie screaming my name before it all went black.

Alfie's POV
I woke up to see the tiny bits of sun gleaming through the gaps of the curtains. I turned to look at my phone.

7:03

Ugh. For me this is extremely early. I looked to my side to the empty side of the bed. That's normally where Zoe would lay or we would be cuddling so close we would both be on my side of the bed. This thought suddenly brought a tear to my eye. What if me and Zoe never made up? What if she hates me now? What if she has already moved on? Oh shut up Alfie it's been one night..not even a whole day since we had that row. I felt the need to see her and give her a cuddle. She said she was staying the night and Tan and Jim's room I'll head down their later but first I need to get dressed.

I got out of the warm duvet covers and into the cold air. I walked slowly to the bathroom still half asleep and decided to have a shower.

As the warm water hit my body and soaked my hair I started to think about mine and Zoe's whole relationship and how it started. The way I met her through Louise and she had no one to fly to playlist with, how we had talked on Skype for nearly five hours and met in person at Louise's in Northampton a few days later. I could remember everything from that day..when I had been looking at Zoe in Nandos and Louise had caught me then decided to text me saying 'looking at the desserts there Alf? ;)' then me replying 'Yep the chocolate cake looks tasty...' But she already had me figured out 'come on Alf I know you were looking at Zoe' at this point I had given up with me texting back...'fine' Louise being the kind person she is texted back saying 'Don't worry I won't tell her xx' I replied with 'thanks' At the time my heart was beating out my chest from panic. Zoe then said "well you two are being very social!" Whilst giggling I answered "I was actually tweeting viewers so I was being social in a way!" But me and Louise both knew that was lie. It's weird how my brain will forget what I had for breakfast the day before but will remember tiny little details like that.

I got out the shower and quickly got dressed I had made the decision to go to Zoe. I need to see her. I love her.

I was now outside Tan and Jim's door I was thinking 'Should I knock?' 'Will Zoe even want me here?' But I pushed those thoughts aside and just knocked on the door. Just then Zoe answered the door looking as beautiful as ever. "Uhh hi" I stuttered. Zoe went completely pale. She must be shocked I was here. "Zo?" I asked. She still didn't reply. All of a sudden she started to fall to the floor "Zo!" I shouted before catching her stopping her fall. She had now fainted into my arms. "Tan!" I yelled. She came out of the bathroom just in her pyjamas she was obviously just about to get in the shower. "Oh my god!" She gasped. "What happened? Alfie what are you doing here?" She asked. "I just needed to see her she opened the door I said hi next thing I know I had to catch her from fainting" I said nearly all in one breath. "Where's Jim?" I questioned. "He had to leave early for a interview now lets get Zoe to the hospital!" She hurriedly said. I carried Zoe bridal style with Tan running behind me. When I realised Tanya was on,y in pyjamas "Tan you go back and get dressed! Meet me at the hospital!" I quickly said. "Ok..see you there!" She cautiously replied before running back to her room. I hailed a taxi and got in. "Where to?" He asked unaware of Zoe lying unconscious in the back. "The nearest hospital!" I replied. He turned around and realised. "Oh shit!" He cursed and started to drive quickly. I can't lose Zoe. I love her.

Word count: 1290

Ohhhhh! I am so sorry to leave you guys on a cliffhanger but you know that's how he story should go! It is half term for me at school so I should be updating a bit more frequently. Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Vote and Comment! Thanks x:)