Soundtrack

1. Devil's Backbone by The Civil Wars.

I like to think of this as the theme song for this book...it is very Tommy and Ana orientated.

2. Blackberry Stone by Laura Marling.

There are certain lyrics in this song that are Ana down to a tee. It's one of my favourites from this soundtrack.

3. I Had Mr A Girl by the Civil Wars

Another Ana and Tommy song...nothing to add to that really.

4. Life Worth Living by Laurel

This has to be another one of my favourite songs. This song relates to both Tommy and Ana, and Bear and May...

5. White Blank Page by Mumford & Sons.

My absolute favourite of all the songs on this soundtrack. It is a song I think is perfect for Bear and Ana's relationship with their mother and Ana's Father. There are also some lyrics which relate to Bear and Ana's relationship...mainly the first few lines "Can you lie next to her and give her your heart, your heart, as well as your body. And can you lie next to her and confess your love..." It's something I would imagine Bear to say to Tommy. Then the lyrics..."Lead me to the truth and I, will follow you with my whole life" this lyric reminds me of Ana and Bear's relationship.

6. I Can't Go On Without You by Kaleo.

Just a song I liked and thought it fitted quite nicely.

7. Shovels and Dirt by the Strumbellas.