Gonna yell at me now?

Start from the beginning

"Why? Would it have changed anything? If we had seen each other last year would you have come running back to me?"

"It might have helped!"

"Or it might have put us in this exact same situation!"

My phone vibrated and stopping the argument that was about to start. I looked down and saw Bryan's name flashing across the screen.

"He's been calling all day." Tyler said quietly.

I glanced at him before answering. "Hello?"

"Finally you answered! I was so worried." Bryan said, sounding relieved.

I laughed softly. "You worry too much."

"Well what do you expect? First you tell me that you've got a sprained ankle and now I hear from Tyler that you're unconscious."

"Wait, you heard it from Tyler?" I looked up at him leaning against the wall. He shrugged like it was no big deal, but it kind of was.

"Yeah...is that a problem?"

"No it's just surprising. I didn't really think he would ever take that kind of initiative."

Tyler scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Jerk."

"Well he did. I don't know if that was the best decision because I've been worrying the whole day, but now that I know you're ok, I might be able to pay attention to my mother when she talks to me."

"I swear if you make that woman hate me I'll never be able to show my face at your house ever again. She scares me enough as it is." I said. That was the truth. Everything about his mom scared the shit out of me. As nice as she is, I would never want to feel her wrath.

"Yeah right. She loves you. She keeps asking me why you aren't here and I keep telling her you have a family too. I guess that doesn't mean anything to her."

I laughed. "I'll see her before the summer ends."

"Will you?" He asked hopefully.

"Well yeah. I mean, if you want me to."

"I do, but I don't want you to come because you feel like you have to."

"Bryan I want to. Another thing to work on while you're away from me, stop stressing about me not wanting to come spend time with your family. You put up with mine and that's way more difficult that yours. Yours isn't dysfunctional."

"Yeah I'll try to work on that. I have to go but I'll call you back later ok." He said. I could hear people in the background coming closer to him.

"Ok, love you Bry."

"Love you too babe."

The line went dead and sighed. He only calls me babe when he's distracted. Obviously he has some kind of family thing going on today.

"Everything good?" Tyler asked. I had completely forgotten he was here.

"Um yeah. He's just stressed."

"Well he can join the club."

"Why are you stressed?" I asked.

"Baby, you cause me more stress than you know. Please don't take that the wrong way, I don't think I can handle yelling at you anymore."

I waved it off. "I understand. I cause most people I come in contact with stress."

"Well I think the reason both of us are so stressed is because of each other. So how about I make it up to you somehow?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "By doing what?"

"You'll see." He started walking for the door, smiling.

"Ty? Tyler what do you mean?!" He was already gone, but I could hear him laughing at me. "UGH!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: READ THIS BECAUSE I NEED ANSWERS FROM YOU ALL! Ok, yes this was a filler and the next chapter will be more entertaining BUT I think it's time for a flashback. So I need you guys to tell me which one you guys would like to see.

A) Ebony/Parker, it would be what went down after Tyler left and Parker showed up. Probably in Parker's POV.

B) Ebony/Bryan, which would be either the day they met, or their first date.

C)Ebony/Tyler, that would just be whatever scene I could come up with. Basically the same as it's always been.

I'll eventually do all of these, but I want to do the one you guys want most right now. So PLEASE tell me what you want me to write, AND vote and comment! :)