Unpredictable

It was a typical day at high school for Niall. Go to classes, talk to his friends [which happens to be everybody] and take the usual pop quiz in Spanish.

He was sitting in his chair in Math class, waiting for Mr. Higgins to walk into the room.

The door then suddenly flew open and in walked Mr. Higgins and someone walked in after.

"Kids, this is Harry Styles. He is from Cheshire, but he had to move and so here he is," spoke Mr. Higgins.

Niall looked up from his Math notes and his eyes nearly flew out of their sockets. 'Man that Harry kid is hot,' thought Niall.

"Thanks," said Harry and Niall gave him a confused look. "You kind of said that out loud, mate," laughed Harry. Niall's pale cheeks turned a bright shade of red and he buried himself in his Math notes as the rest of the class laughed at Niall and Harry's little convo.

-Skipping Three Periods Because I Can-

-In French Class-

""Niall James! Vous payez attention?" [Niall James! Are you paying attention?] Asked Mrs. Teasdale. "Oui," [Yes] Niall mumbled. He hadn't been paying attention because Harry was sitting right next to him so he really couldn't concentrate on the lesson although he knew what they were studying. In fact, Niall was about seven lessons ahead of most of his classes.

"Then answer this. How do you say I love to sing at the top of my lungs when nobody is home?" [Shutup because I couldn't think of anything else] Mrs. Teasdale asked Niall.

"J'aime à chanter en haut de mes poumons quand personne n'est à domicile," he answered with ease. Harry stared at him in awe.

Mrs. Teasdale gave Niall a look and turned around to continue the lesson.

A note then comes into view. Niall quickly glances around the room before reading the note.

'Can you come over to my house to help me study? I need help with Spanish and French. - Harry :)x'

He quickly wrote a reply to the curly haired boy and passed him the note before the teacher caught him.

-After School-

Niall walks to his locker to grab his jacket before he went to Harry's house to help him study.

He slips on his jacket and walks out the school pulling his hoodie over his head because its raining and he has to walk to Harry's.

Then an Audi pulls up next to him and the window rolls down revealing a Harry Styles.

"Well? Are you going to get in or just stand there?" Smirks Harry.

"Shutup," mumbles Niall hiding the blush that comes to his cheeks as he slides into the passenger seat.

The two of them soon arrive at a large house and Harry parks.

They walk inside and Harry says, "Do you want to study in my room or down here?"

"Hmm, in your room," Niall answers absentmindedly, still looking at the large house surrounding him. He didn't think that there was a house this big in Mullingar.

The two went upstairs and began to study.

After about two hours of studying, Harry is bored.

"Nialler, lets take a break. I'm bored. What do you want to do instead?" Harry asked Niall, but Niall was to busy staring at Harry's green eyes.

Niall dares a quick glance at Harry's lips, but unfortunately for him, Harry notices and smirks.

Harry pushes Niall onto his back on the bed trapping Niall's arms above his head.

"I caught you staring.." Harry breathes against Niall's lips.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Niall dares to say though his heart rate is increasing by the minute.

Harry can' wait any longer and he crashes his lips against Niall's. His heart skips a beat when he feels Niall kissing him back.

The two continue like that until Niall has to go home for supper.

"See you tomorrow, babe. I'm picking you up," Harry tells Niall before he leaves.

-Skip To Tomorrow-

Harry picks up Niall and they go to school together.

The two of them walk into the school hand in hand, all giggles.

In lunch they kiss a little too much.

"Get a room you two!" Shout Niall's friends, Zayn, Louis and Liam.

They pull apart. Niall casually swipes the string of spit hanging from their mouths as Harry starts laughing.

"You guys are so unpredictable," laughs Liam.

Niall and Harry smile and start kissing each other again.