Είκοσι τέσσερα

Start from the beginning

"Stop playing."

"Who said that I was playing? You need to learn how to ignore people."

"If I ignore them will you come home with me?"

"No."

"For real Lyric, I'm sorry."

"I don't care."

"Why are you acting like a bitch, I said I was sorry?"

"I'm going to walk away from you and hopefully when you find your mind, you'll come and apologize to me and we can go from there."Lyric started to walk away so I yanked her a little, hurting her in the process. Issaiah called herself intervening.

"You need to leave her alone."

"Who the fuck are your supposed to be? Trying to tell me what I'm supposed to do, but let your ex nigga put his hands on you. Before you try to correct me, get your shit together."

"Wow, we're taking cheap shots now? How about instead of kissing me, you shove your tongue down her throat."

"What?"

"Nothing baby."

"No, I thought you two didn't like each other."

"We don't."I looked at Issaiah making that crystal clear about our relationship.

"So why are you kissing on my nigga?"

"Last time I checked, you two were fuck buddies. Nothing exclusive."

"That still doesn't mean you can go around kissing on him."

"I did though, but don't worry it won't happen again. She's all yours Foreign. Roman, I'll see you later."

"Come by my shop tomorrow I want to talk to you."

"About what?"

"Just stop by."

"Alright."Issaiah looked at me one last time shaking her head. She started walking away, bumping me on purpose. Lyric looked at me not knowing what to say. I prayed that she would be drunk to remember what was said tomorrow morning.

|Issaiah Love|

I sat in Roman's office waiting for him to get back from talking to one of his employees. My mind went crazy replaying the words that flew from my mouth last night, over and over in my head. I felt horrible for talking to Lyric like that, but I was just so pissed at Foreign. I swear that boy was bipolar. They way he could talk about what happened to me with Amir and it didn't phase him if I was hurt or not, hurt me. He was going for blood all because I was trying to help his "girlfriend" out and take her home. But I was right. Don't call a nigga your man if all you do is fuck. Don't get mad at me when you tell everyone your business and then someone throws it back in your face.

"You real fucked up baby sis."I crossed my arms over my chest.

"How so?"

"You shouldn't have did that girl like that."

"I thought she deserved to know. But it's not like they're together."