Είκοσι τέσσερα

Start from the beginning

"They were saying that you were free game."

"Oh my gosh. Grow the fuck up."She walked away leaving me there to look like an ass. I walked back to the table and tried to ignore the pain in my cheek.

"What happened with your girl, Foreign?"

"She doesn't want to be bothered with me right now."

"See I told you nigga, that bitch is free game."

"Aye Ant, cool it with the remarks. We don't need to see you get your ass beat."Roman tried to step in and handle the situation, but niggas never listened. Anthony and Michael kept on making comments as if the shit was cool.

My fist clenched and unclenched as I tried to keep my temper down.

"Bet she got some bomb pussy."

"Bet it taste like strawberries."

"Shut the fuck up. You niggas are trying it and I'm trying to stay calm so I don't fuck your shit up."

"If you want to do something then do it."

"Pussy ass nigga won't do shit."That's when I blew it. It was two of them against one of me. I held my own pretty good, besting both of their asses. Niggas ran their mouth so much and didn't know how to act, even when they were getting fucked up.

"Say something else, I dare you!"

"Yo, let them go. They're not even worth it."

"Fuck no, they're about to learn to watch their mouths and speak when spoken to."My fists continued to connect with both of their faces. They got in a few hits. My lip was busted and I had a gash on my cheek.

I was more mad at myself for letting them get me this angry. But a person could only take so much before they blew up.

"Break it up!"Roman stood there pulling me off of them. Some guy pulled  Michael up off the floor and another with Anthony.

"Man, let me go."

"Hell nah Ali. I know how niggas like you are."

"Man, nobody's worried about their ass."

"Nah bruh."I shoved Roman making him fall back into the table. He looked at me as if he couldn't believe what just happened. I wasn't with being restrained especially when I wasn't about to do shit. I beat their ass and now I'm good. "I'm going to let that one slide, but put your fuck hands on me again. It'll be me and you."

"I told you that I wasn't going to do anything."

"Roman."I knew that voice all too well. It was a possibility that I'd run into Issaiah being that she worked here, but I was hoping that I wouldn't see her at all."What happened?"

"Ali over here knocking niggas out because they can't keep their fucking mouths closed about her."Issaiah stood in front of Roman and I with Lyric holding on to her arm for support.

"Lyric, come one let me take you home."I tried to grab her arm but she pulled away from me.

"No I'm going with Issaiah since you want to act childish."