11

-----

The next morning you woke up early due the sunshine that was slightly disturbing your eyes. You turned your head to the left and spotted Taehyung's face just inches from yours, his arms hugging you tightly. For a second, panic rushed through your body as you spotted Taehyung sleeping there, still in a deep sleep. But after thinking twice, instead of waking him up, you layed back down to take a good look at him.

"I really hoped that all of this was just a bad dream and that we'd wake up next to eachother just like every morning." You whispered as you brushed away a few tufts of his hair, revealing his beautiful features.

Taehyung moaned at the ticklish feeling on his head and slowly opened his eyes as he furrowed his brows.

"Holy shit!" He cursed in shock and immediately moved away from you as he saw you next to him in bed. His arms leaving your body as cold air replaced his warmth.

You looked away as your heart broke a little. He still didn't remember you.

"Why that reaction? Do I look very horrifying to you?" You scoffed.

"W-what am I doing here?" He asked as he looked around in confusion. But that expression quickly changed into bewilderment as he saw wedding pictures of you two on the desk and on the nightstand, since you guys were newly weds.

"What is all this?" He asked you sternly as you bit your lip.

Not able to lie to him anymore, you confessed. "I'm not your maid."

"Then what are you?" He asked. "A stalker?!"

"No, I am your wife Taehyung!" You said loud and clear as he fell silent.

"Prove it." He said still not believing you.

"Gosh so stubborn." You muttered in frustration as you got out of bed and looked in your nightstand, searching for your marriage certificate.

"Here." You said throwing it to him, making him flinch. "I'm going to make breakfast." You said coldly and made your way downstairs.

You angrily started cooking as your husband slowly got downstairs, already dressed.

"Look," He started as he took a deep breath. "We may be married. But I don't feel anything for you anymore. I forgot everything we had so...let's get a divorce."

You stop your actions as the word 'divorce' left his lips. You turned around to face him as you turned off the stove.

"Divorce?" You asked in disbelief. "Don't you think that's a bit selfish?"

"Don't you think it's selfish of you? Stay married with me when I'm not wanting to and have lost all of my feelings and love towards you?!"

"We can't divorce!" You protested.

"Why not?!" He shouted. "Do you know how I feel at this point? I don't know you anymore."

"That's because you're suffering from amnesia after the car accident." You explained. "That doesn't have to affect our marriage. We can work on this together." You said teary as you were holding his hand.

He yanked his hand free as your voice hitched. "And whose fault was that?" Taehyung said referring to the fight you had with him.

"H-how did you know that?" You asked surprised.

"Don't pretend to be the victim here Mia, they told me what had happened."

"Please Taehyung." You begged as he grabbed his jacket and wanted to leave.

"I'm staying over at a hotel so don't expect me to come back tonight." He said opening the door to go but you hugged him tightly.

"Please don't go...You can't leave me." You sobbed. "You can't leave us."

"Us?" Taehyung asked confused.

"I didn't want to tell you yet until you had fully recovered but.. I'm pregnant Taehyung." You said.

He hesitated to leave at this point as you still held him close to you, not wanting him to leave you and your unborn child.

"You're pregnant you say?" He said as he cocked his head to the side.

"Yes, I am." You said gaining some hope he'd stay, but instead he scoffed.

"Lies." He said before pushing you off him making you stumble and miss the warmth of his embrace.