💙Ep. 1(Chapter 1)💙

'Y/N's thoughts'

Writing in the notebook

Talking:

 Nana - N

Heo Young-Ji -YO

Lee Guk-Joo - GU

Ryohei Otani -OT 

Park Joon-Hyung - Joon

 Lee Dong-Wook - Dong

Jo Se-ho - SE 

Park Min-woo - Min

Bae Jong-ok - Jong

Sunny - Sun

Jackson Wang - JA 

Y/N - Y

Seo Kang-Joon - Kang

Y/N's P.O.V

The sound of Jackson's voice from Got7 filled the room saying "Good Morning and have a good day." 'I know really creepy but I'm a big fan of Got7 and BTS. Well, my brother is from BTS but that doesn't mean anything.' I finally get up and turn off my alarm clock.

Y - "Oh yeah, I have to do the shows 'Roommates' and I have to go to my favorite restaurant called Maple Tree House. I have to meet the people that are filming me for the show. Ok, now time to get dress, Y/N. Why are you talking to yourself? I'll stop." I finished talking to myself and walked to my closet and started to grab so clothes. Bubby finally got off the bed and walked over to me.

Y - "Aish, You're going to have to take a shower. I hope they allow dogs in the house. I am not leaving Bubby behind." I grab my clothes, Bubby, and his shampoo and walked to the bathroom. I turn on the bathtub and waited for the water to be filled up. Once the water filled the tube, I turned off the water and put Bubby into the tube. Bubby love the water so he starts to play with all the rubber duckies in the tube. I put on the shampoo that smells like strawberries and helps to keep off bugs that could harm him. Once I finish washing him, I took him out the bathtub and dry him with a towel and blow dryer. Once he came completely dry he walked out of the room to play with his other toys. I then get ready for myself.

I walk out the bathroom and walked to my room, where Bubby on the bed biting on his favorite toy. I blow dry my hair which goes into natural curls and I don't do my makeup. 'I only wear makeup if it important. Which is never. I don't wear makeup even on stage.' I pack up my backpack and fill it with my headphones, wallet, charger, my drawing/writing notebook, and my very special pencils.

' I pack up my backpack and fill it with my headphones, wallet, charger, my drawing/writing notebook, and my very special pencils

I grab Bubby and walk to Maple Tree House. I finally get to the restaurant and see the camera crew and a woman holding a notebook. I walk to the crew with Bubby in my hands. I bow while saying hello and they bow back.

W(Woman) - "Ok let's get this started today is September 13th and we are going to ask questions about you and you're going to answer while eating. You can ask us question about the show." We get into the restaurant and take a seat at the table. The waiter comes and asks for what I want. I say the regular because I order the same thing every time. The camera starts to record and films me playing with Bubby on the table. I look up at the camera and smile.