*18*

One Month Later

"I miss you."

"I just left," Liam laughs, hooking his phone onto the stand on his dashboard and hitting speaker before the light can change color. "I'm at the traffic light right in front of the house."

He listens to Zayn groan dramatically, making him laugh more. The light goes green and he steps on the gas, his chest tightening because he misses Zayn already too. He misses home too, having only seen his mum the one time since he came to school, but it had taken him forever to get out of bed because Zayn had koala clung to his back.

(But to be honest, Liam really hadn't tried to wiggle him off. Just pretended to, because every time he struggled, Zayn would try to convince him with messy kisses on his cheek and neck, telling him it was too cold outside or the roads bad from the snowfall a week ago.)

"Well," Zayn says stubbornly, huffing his words out. "I still miss you. I will call you every day, okay?"

"Okay," Liam breathes, warming because he knows Zayn means it. "Maybe I'll come home early, after Christmas. Surprise you."

"Ruined it, I reckon," Zayn jokes fondly. "What am I going to do without you for a month?"

"I invited you to come," Liam reminds him and Zayn groans. He knows he is too nervous to actually come to Liam's house for the holidays, still nervous about meeting his parents though he has been with him while he has skyped his mum. She loves him, absolutely adores him already - especially once Niall confirmed he is a good one.

"I'm just going to watch that video we made," Zayn says, voice dropping an octave. "Send you videos of me after I watch it."

Liam groans, tightening his grip on the steering wheel. Sex with Zayn is always good, but there was something exhilarating about watching Zayn on the screen of his camera, mouth wrapped around his prick. Exhilarating, because hundreds of viewers watched the way his eyes teared when he went deep, moaning shamelessly like he is addicted to the heavy feel of Liam's prick on his tongue. Zayn had barely pulled off, face red and come sticking to his cheeks before suggesting what they get up to next time.

Because Zayn had suggested they do a show together, one night while curled up around him, his chest pressed to Liam's back. He had whispered it against the back of his neck, nervously and Liam had been nervous too, but the possessiveness in him made him want all of Zayn's viewers to see that it was him he was with.

(And Zayn had laughed at that, but it is true. He doesn't mind that Zayn does his shows, but he does get jealous sometimes as he watches him get off on the camera, even if it is always him that Zayn crawls to afterwards, wrapping a hand or his lips around him because Liam always fucking aches afterwards. He is so beautiful, sometimes Liam can't even believe that he is his. That Zayn chose him too.)

"Deal," Liam chokes out, laughing at himself. "You could also like, move your things into my room."

Zayn goes quiet, and it seems like forever before he responds. Liam has been thinking about it for the past few days, since Zayn spends most of his time in his room anyway. Liam will come home from work to find him sprawled out on his bed, or doing his homework at his desk. He has started a collage in Liam's room, up the wall around his desk, taking the photos from his own wall. A lot of them are of just Liam, because Zayn seems to have a bit of an obsession with taking photos of him.

Liam loves it.

"Are you sure?" Zayn says after a moment, the nerves clear in his voice.

"No," Liam jokes, lips quirking up and threatening to ruin the serious way he tries to hold his voice. "I'm actually bringing someone back from home. New lad - you might like him."