Zayn groans quietly, knocking his cheek against Liam's. "Do you wanna kip or not?"

Liam presses a soft kiss to Zayn's lips before he settles his cheek on Zayn's chest, his fingers spread underneath Zayn's shirt and Zayn's carding through his hair.

"You also said you're in love with my beard," Liam tells him, smiling softly. He rather focus on that instead, even though he knows Zayn probably doesn't mean it the way he wants him to. "That you're going to grow yours out so we can be lumberjack boyfriends."

Zayn slides his fingers down the side of his face before scratching his nails through the scruff against his jaw, inhaling sharply. "It's true. I love it much more than that massive cock of yours."

Liam laughs tiredly, pinching his side. He wants to know if Zayn meant it, that he wants to be boyfriends - regular boyfriends, but he is too afraid to ask. "Quiet, babe. Lemme sleep."

+*

"Condom, babe."

Liam stretches, fingering for the package under the pillow before he slides it into Zayn's hand where it lays on the mattress by his side.

Zayn's tongue slides against his skin, dragging against his belly, mouthing around his navel, too close to where Liam's cock lies heavy and untouched. Flushed to the root and leaking out messily against his navel and his belly tenses when Zayn drags his tongue across the gloss, too close to the tip.

"Tease," Liam grits out, overwhelmed sounding as he cards his fingers through Zayn's hair. He snickers, nipping at Liam's skin before working his way back up to his chest. He pauses for only a moment to suck a mark between his collarbones, dragging out a rough moan from Liam's lips.

"Gonna show you summat," Zayn murmurs huskily, climbing up Liam so he can hover his face over his. He tickles his fingers over Liam's swollen nipple, reddened and sore from the way Zayn had teased them earlier. "But you can touch as much as you want, however you want, alright babe?"

Liam groans low in his throat, muffling it against Zayn's lips before he pulls away. There is a dark look in his eyes as he crawls down Liam's legs, making arousal burst down his spine before Zayn can even get a hand around him.

When he does, Liam can't help the shaky moan he lets out. They have been rolling around the sheets, lips stitched together and dry humping for like two hours it feels like and Liam had felt like was on the edge of going mad when he stretched Zayn eagerly but Zayn wanted to take his time kissing every inch of Liam's skin afterwards.

(Not that Liam really minds, but his dick throbs under Zayn's touch and he really needs Zayn to hurry up now.)

"Gonna work y'self on me cock, love?"

Zayn drags the condom down his length, sucking his bottom lip between his teeth when he nods. "Want you to be rough with me, okay?"

Liam huffs out, spreading his legs. He looks so soft when he says it, tiny between Liam's legs and a rush of red taking over his cheeks. His eyelashes flutter when he looks up at Liam, smoothing his palms down his thighs as he waits for Liam to respond.

Liam nods, his heart thudding fast in his chest as he watches Zayn smirk lopsidedly before he turns around.

"Fuck," Liam murmurs, taking in the wiry muscles wrapped around Zayn's back, thicker around his shoulders and the arch of his spine. He eyes the bulge of muscle in his bicep as he reaches back to wrap his spit slicked fingers around Liam, head tilting back.

Liam slides his palms across his bum, eliciting a moan from Zayn's lips as he spreads his cheeks. He listens to the soft whimpers Zayn lets out as he rolls his hips back against Liam, Liam's fingers digging harshly into his skin.