Talk about Awkward: 2

It was like being in a trance, my eyes couldnt move away from his face. It was just...perfect. From his gorgeous eyes to his cute nose to those amazing kissable lips. All of a sudden the boss snapped his fingers looking annoyed as he tried to get my attention. "Hey my eyes are up here. Stop getting distracted."
Hey i was looking at the menu not ordering okay? I thought as the male took me by the wrist to the sofa. He seemed excited, which was odd but of course i didn't question it. But was i did question was why i was even here instead of being back home. "Er, boss-sir person wh-" He cut me off with no hesitation.
"You may call me Jungkook." His lips went up in a mischievous smile and it only made my heart flutter.
"Okay...Jungkook, why am i even here? I don't remember anything at all and i really want to go back home." I looked up feeling a bit uneasy, his face now had an angry expression and with a nervous gulp i cleared my throat with the intention of speaking up but Jungkook slammed his hands on the expensive sofa arm before dragging me up from my seat.
Fear washed over my body and despite the urge to scream i couldn't.
Jungkook took me to a dark room just like the one i was stuck in before expect there was a large screen and a chair. After being forced into the seat my eyes wandered up to the screen. It showed a video but it was paused and it showed a club, waiting drunk outside was me. Gulping down the sudden rush of emotions i watched as the video started again.

My friend Kenny took me out that day wanting to hang out with a friend at our favorite club. I agreed of course, everyone needs a break once in a while. At the club we drank until we saw stars. In fear of getting robbed i didn't bring anything but cash on me, which meant that my phone was back home so i couldn't message anyone even if something did happen to me.
After a bit too many drinks Kenny looked desperate to leave, i questioned out of concern and he ignored it. The two of us went outside and Kenny dove into an alleyway and i heard two loud shots. Thinking that my ears were ringing i drunkenly ignored the shots, the alcohol in my system was finally starting to get to me so when Kenny slipped his gun into my hands i didn't even notice. I watched him leave and my legs refused to follow him, instead they approached the alleyway where someone eventually knocked me out.

"B-but i didn't kill him!" I protested pointing a finger at the video on the screen. It did show my interaction with Kenny but it oddly never showed the parts where Kenny framed me. Feeling a pair of eyes burning into my back i risked turning around and gulped seeing the rope being twirled in Jungkook's hands.
"Despite your beauty it seems like i need to punish you. Pity, red isn't really your color."
I didn't hear what else he said, my vision suddenly became blurry and my throat felt beyond dry. The last thing i could remember was me on the ground and two people.
I could make out the figure of Jungkook but not the other person, the stranger held a syringe of some kind. Maybe they drugged me? But why? I told them the truth.
I could hear Jungkook speaking angrily. "Stop...now!  She's important!"
I'm...important?

Thanks for reading! Creds: Me, Tay, Zoe.