Stop it: 6

"Get your hands off of me right now Suga." My voice was shaking, god it made me sound pathetic. It felt as if someone wrapped a snake around my body, i was unable breathe unable to feel my nerves jumping. Finally panic rushed in like someone had pushed me to take a step forward. "Get off!" A scream rose up my throat ready to pour out but before i could Suga was a step ahead. His hands wrapped around my neck as he used his body to force me against the wall. His eyes were cold and narrowed, i could tell exactly what he was thinking. This man wanted to kill me, that part was obvious. But of course he wanted to much more to me, his eyes showed a twisted man ready to like his cruel ideas free.
All you had to do was to look into his eyes and only then would you see who Suga truly was. I felt like i was in a daze at that moment, it felt like i have been drugged but no, it was only the lack of oxygen. The moment i finally understood how quick the situation had gotten my hands went flying hitting whatever they could reach, i must have hit Suga hard because he released me quickly after a while. "You little- how dare you! I will not hesitate you slit your throat right now!" He grabbed the front of my dress and shook my body making my head bang against the wall multiple times, the sound around me went silent and suddenly all i could see what spots of black and a bit of red.
"..op!..Ri..Stop!!" Miles came back?
What a surprise.
Despite feeling numb all over i still managed to feel someone's arms around me and then a pair of lips on my temple, this mysterious person began to whisper but i couldnt hear it at all. My body was then lifted, from what i could feel they put me down on the bed and placed some type of towel on the back of my head. Suga's shaking must have made me crack something open i bet.
I did try to move but it seemed like my whole body refused to obey my demands. It was dark, there was no sound, no light, nothing. Minutes passed and i still didn't feel a thing. But then all of a sudden my body felt like it was on fire, my nerves were screaming, my heart grew scared, my heart wept. I'm on fire! It hurts- god it hurts so much!
My body itched wanting to claw my way through the pain but i wouldn't allow it. Something was stopping me, i don't know why or how but it wouldn't matter. By the time i would wake up every thing would be fine and i would be able to finally get a start on those missions.
Even though i may not like them i don't want to be dead now and not ever, and Jungkook already proved that he wasn't playing games. Heck- i watched the man shoot his right hand twice! Just thinking about all the things he could do to me made my skin crawl. Not out of disgust but out of fear. If Suga didn't kill me soon then definitely Jungkook would be the end of me. There was no choice, it waz obvious that i couldnt choose what i wanted, i wished i asked Miles about lessons on how to protect myself because clearly if i wanted to survive or prove a point in this mafia i would need to fight. I would need to learn and study hard so that i could be safe and so i could prove to Jungkook that Suga did kill that man.
Clearly this would be no stroll in the park, Suga was considered to be Jungkook's long time friend and also his right hand. From my knowledge they rule the mafia world together, wherever Jungkook went Suga would follow like a loyal dog following it's master around. The only thing bothering me is why does Suga even want to get rid of Jungkook for and why? Suga look outraged whenever Jungkook stepped into the room, the male hid it well but i could tell that he had dark thoughts about killing not just me but Jungkook as well.
Strange how friendship can become so twisted.

Sorry for mistakes and spelling errors, whenever i write i have a habit of rushing things.