So Glad You're Mine (From the Future? Sequel)

Start from the beginning

"Practin' can't hurt." He grunts breathlessly for the thousandth time.

I let out a soft laugh, tilting my head back on the pillow. It really can't hurt.
••••••

• August 20, 1964 •

"Come on, Pelvis. Tickle Me isn't going to negotiate itself." I exclaim concerned.

He tilts his head to me with a frustrated face.

"I wouldn't mind tickling you under the covers right now." Elvis mutters lifting a brow.

I sigh and cross my arms. I lean back on Vernon's brown office chair. I hear Elvis growl and throw his script on the floor. It made a loud flap inside the quiet office. I turn the chair, facing him. I rub my temples, he's such a child.

"If ya don't like it. Do something." I mutter.

Staring at the script, he nods. He grabs a tiny sheet of paper from the desk and pulls out a pen from the cup of pens. He quickly writes down a paragraph. I squint trying to read his handwriting. He glances up at me grinning.

"Reason why I write this awful." He proudly says.

I laugh and slump back down on the chair. He runs to the door, opens it and calls Red. All I see peeking out of Elvis' body frame is Red's hair. I laugh as he nods at Elvis' orders and runs out of sight. Elvis struts back to me and takes out his hand. I lay mine on his and he lifts me up from the chair. He kisses it gently and smiles up at me. I lift a brow, suspicious.

"What do you want?" I mutter with a smirk growing. I know what he wants.

"Just a few minutes, with you. Alone. Naked. Together." He softly says with puppy dog eyes.

I roll my eyes. He watches me intently, practically begging. I can't believe I have so much power now. I laugh as his eyebrows furrow with interest.

"Now where?" I ask laughingly.

His eyebrows raise and his eyes light up. He picks me up, over his shoulder. I shout out trying to hit his back. All the blood rushes to my upside down brain. Elvis chuckles as his hand roams under my dress.

"Elvis Presley!" I shout with my hands clenching my hands into fists.

He's been a real horny dog ever since we've arrived at Graceland. I think he found out I decided to get off the pill. Realization hits and I try fighting out of his grasp. All he does is laugh as he makes his way out Vernon's office and up the stairs. I'm amazed nobody's noticed my cries of help. Elvis evilly laughs as he climbs up the last step. He opens the double doors and smacks my rear end. Still upside down, I cross my arms.

"You found out didn't you?" I ask unimpressed.

He chuckles, "Yep."

I groan, damn it. He gently throws me on the bed. Him and his sly grin always win me over. He wraps his arms around me, our bodies touch and he smiles through the kissing.

"Just make it quick." I mutter sarcastically.

He nods as he kisses down my neck. I giggle as he throws his shirt across the room. I wrap my legs around him as he sticks his tongue out, struggling to take off my bra. I laugh out as he finally did, throwing it behind him. With a smirk he mashes his lips with mine.
••••••

• Elvis' POV •

She's all mine. Now and forever. And the best part is, I can't keep my hands off her. It feels right. I don't want be far from her, I want to be by her side every second. She's happier than ever to me. She's beaming and shining bright.

I OK'ed Tickle Me. It's already another disappointment to the rest of the movies I've been in. I just want to get the hell out of that suffocating contract. And because I wanted to play around with Marie.

She's off the pill, my mind and pants are going crazy. I want a family. I want a happy little family. I want dozens of kids, so they could be just like her. Hopefully.

After we finish our fun, we lie together. I hold her close as she lies her head on my chest. She glances up at me and strokes my hair. I smile proud. Looks like I did a good job. As she lies back on my chest she suddenly plucks one of my chest hairs. I flinch and she giggles.

"Damn it Marie." I mutter sarcastically as I run my hand up her spine.

She comes closer to me. I smile as I feel her bare body brush against mine. I tighten my grip on her and kiss the top of her head. She rubs my chest and giggles. This is the life, no worries, no movies, no anything. Just the two of us.

After an hour or two of being in sync, Marie and I decide to get up. I dragged her in the shower with me. It's a time saver after all. After our wedding, I helped her move all her stuff into my room. It was hard but now, we can change and even undress together. She changes into a magenta colored skirt with a lacy white halter top. As she fixes her skirt in front of the mirror, I watch her. I already want to slip it off.

She catches me staring and clears her throat with a smirk. Without a shirt on, I walk to her wrapping my arms around her from behind. She smiles wide as I kiss her cheek.

"You look divine." I whisper in her hair.

She giggles, giving me chills. She runs her hand through my wet hair.

"I love you." She whispers staring at me through the mirror.

I kiss the back of her hair and she gently pulls at my hair.

"I can't help it." I whisper making her laugh.

My hands roam up her skirt. Marie leans her head back on my shoulder. She cups my right cheek.

"Horny dog." She mutters beginning to laugh.

I wiggle my eyebrows and she pulls away from my grasp. I play a sad face and she giggles shaking her head. She cups my cheek and I kiss her hand.

"I know you Pelvis. And you're a sicko." She playfully says raising a brow.

I chuckle and kiss her roughly, she loves these kind of kisses. I just know it. She grabs a hold of my hair as our lips fight amongst each other.

She giggles pulling away, what a tease. Just when it was getting good. Chuckling, I spank her sweet rear end and she smacks my arm in retaliation. With a wide smile, she walks out of our room. I follow right behind her after grabbing a random shirt like a lost puppy. As she climbs down the stairs, she glances back at me with a sly grin. I wiggle my eyebrows and quickly run down the stairs to catch up to her. This is the life, making Marie smile.